This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Halo Tattoo

#91Jedi454Posted 3/8/2014 4:32:20 PM
So many morons in one topic.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#92VandorLeePosted 3/8/2014 5:02:51 PM
It looks stupid and seems to be a tacky way to show respects for someone whos died.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#93KennyIsRadPosted 3/8/2014 5:05:31 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Kurgan777 posted...
The red color on the flags and banner doesn't go well with the green helmet.

This man knows colour theory.
Red and Green are complimentary colours, ergo they should never be put together.

'scommon sense.

KennyIsRad posted...
gabrius posted...
You know what I hate more than apathy?

Lies that are solely meant to make you look like a better person than you really are protect someone's feelings from the truth.

Wanna hear som'n' cool, bro? The other day my teacher told a story about a guy who fell in the street and people kept walking past him and nobody helped. Then he asked for a word to describe it and I said 'apathy.'
My teacher freaked out and said in his 20 years of teaching I was the first person to say that word to describe it.

Pretty rad, eh bro!

Stay classy bros!

:D

I would have said "Hilarious."

BAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!

Stay classy, bro!

#94Kurgan777Posted 3/8/2014 6:38:36 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Don't expect anything better from people on GameFAQs honestly. Criticism seems to be the strong point for people here.

Not many people would actually respect your feelings towards something personal, they prefer to just trash talk.

For those of us who actually have ink, and have tribute ink to someone who is no longer around, that's NOT something you go to the local strip mall skin destroyer for, and you definitely don't involve drugs in the tat in any way at all.

For a tribute tat, you go to someone with real talent, preferably someone recognized on a state or national level for the specific kind of art you want done. If it's a portrait, you go to someone who specializes in portraits that can be done without heavy outlines.

If it's supposed to be realistic or a replica of something, you go to someone who specializes in that kind of ink.

The local strip mall tat shop is usually a place to be avoided at all costs, mostly because they're the source of some of the worst ink ever, and also because they might not be that good at sterilization procedures.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#95Kurgan777Posted 3/8/2014 6:40:25 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Kurgan777 posted...

Red and Green are complimentary colours, ergo they should never be put together.

'scommon sense.

They're only complimentary colors at Christmas time, and that shade of red he used wasn't quite red, it was more like neon hot pink.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#96Tyronelio1Posted 3/8/2014 6:42:32 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Don't expect anything better from people on GameFAQs honestly. Criticism seems to be the strong point for people here.

Not many people would actually respect your feelings towards something personal, they prefer to just trash talk.

For those of us who actually have ink, and have tribute ink to someone who is no longer around, that's NOT something you go to the local strip mall skin destroyer for, and you definitely don't involve drugs in the tat in any way at all.

For a tribute tat, you go to someone with real talent, preferably someone recognized on a state or national level for the specific kind of art you want done. If it's a portrait, you go to someone who specializes in portraits that can be done without heavy outlines.

If it's supposed to be realistic or a replica of something, you go to someone who specializes in that kind of ink.

The local strip mall tat shop is usually a place to be avoided at all costs, mostly because they're the source of some of the worst ink ever, and also because they might not be that good at sterilization procedures.

Why does everyone have to be like you and do the same things you do? It's not even just this post.

You're exactly what you quoted.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#97KennyIsRadPosted 3/8/2014 6:45:49 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...
Kurgan777 posted...

'scommon sense.

They're only complimentary colors at Christmas time, and that shade of red he used wasn't quite red, it was more like neon hot pink.

Complimentary colors are any two colors opposite one another one the color wheel, bro!

If you're gonna give a lesson on tats, you should know your color terminologies, brah.

Stay classy, bros!

#98Mrs_Shaved_YetiPosted 3/8/2014 6:50:59 PM
Trolling aside, that is one ugly ass mother f***er of a tattoo.
#99Jedi454Posted 3/8/2014 7:13:21 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Personally I got tribute tattoo done last year and I went to a great tattooist, but the better the tattooist is, the more money it is costs and if the TC is happy with his tattoo then who are we judge what his tattoo looks like? If he makes him happy, then who gives a ****?
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#100BB52700Posted 3/8/2014 7:34:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]