This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many of you here own an Xbox console(s) and a Playstation/Nintendo Console?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How many of you here own an Xbox console(s) and a Playstation/Nintendo Console?

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
3 years ago#21
Did I dream that I posted in this topic or something?

Currently own:

2 360s
1 PS3
2 3DSs
SNES
N64
Sega Genesis and Megadrive
DS

Have owned basically every console since NES
New User (3) - Awarded to users with at least 25 Karma.
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122

User Info: Xeroxicide

Xeroxicide
3 years ago#22
For current-gen I have a 360 and a Wii, but I haven't played the Wii in ages. I let my sister borrow it for a while and at some point it ended up in a box in my parents' basement.

Past gens I've had: Xbox, Gamecube, Playstation, N64, and Genesis. But I've also played the PS2 and the SNES extensively as my friends had them.
I remember when GameFAQs was good.

User Info: LithiumDeal26

LithiumDeal26
3 years ago#23
As for current gen I have a 360 and a 3DS, great PC if that counts as well. I have so many of my old consoles still hooked up and ready to go though, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, N64....
XBL- LithiumDeal

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
3 years ago#24
i own everything thats been released in the us minus a dreamcast and the wii/wii u. i sold my wii and havent missed it at all
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: fiasco86

fiasco86
3 years ago#25
Your OP makes pretty much zero sense, but I own:

Xbox 360
Xbox
Gamecube
N64
PC (which can also emulate any major console pre-Gen 7)

For next-gen, I plan to go PS4 and Wii U.

Fine-print: This post is not moddable for discussion of copyright violation as I didn't say I DO emulate games. I merely said my PC can.
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame

User Info: Heracylost

Heracylost
3 years ago#26
PS3
Wii U

Other older consoles

User Info: TyrianMollusk

TyrianMollusk
3 years ago#27
RetroGamerGuy posted...
I honestly want to know. It's because I don't want to go by the stereotype that everyone who owns an Xbox is a 13 year old who owns only an Xbox.
So, since your ignorant stereotype is pretty much completely, laughably wrong, why don't you move along and troll a board you have some clue about.

User Info: VandelayInc

VandelayInc
3 years ago#28
currently only own a wii besides the 360. but i have to say the wii is by far the worst conslole i have ever had. and i play video games since the atari 2600.
what a crook of sh***, sorry!

User Info: lild1425

lild1425
3 years ago#29
I end up owning all of them. That will change though with this new gen. I may end up owning one.
Warning: The above statement is an opinion

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
3 years ago#30
VandelayInc posted...
currently only own a wii besides the 360. but i have to say the wii is by far the worst conslole i have ever had. and i play video games since the atari 2600.
what a crook of sh***, sorry!

thank you i feel the same way. even that stupid vitural gameboy thing was better
gt darren reefnugs
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How many of you here own an Xbox console(s) and a Playstation/Nintendo Console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived