This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Titanfall is a ratings success with all the critics I've seen so far.

#21Dragon NexusPosted 3/10/2014 7:32:04 PM
I do love it when Darkhare invades a topic, vomiting up some worthless opinion he's been failing to digest after watching 20 minutes of videos on a game he has never, and will never, play.

I still remember his rants on how ME2 was just a TPS with no RPG parts remaining at all.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#22vigorm0rtisPosted 3/10/2014 7:45:01 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I do love it when Darkhare invades a topic, vomiting up some worthless opinion he's been failing to digest after watching 20 minutes of videos on a game he has never, and will never, play.

I still remember his rants on how ME2 was just a TPS with no RPG parts remaining at all.

I'm still waiting for that reaming he promised on the subject of how I can't possibly tune out advertising.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#23Kurgan777Posted 3/10/2014 8:34:22 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
AND I just saved $35 for pre ordering it while buying the xbone version.

You just bought the same game twice, at the same time, really???

Why???

Boy did they ever see you coming....
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#24BlueJester007Posted 3/10/2014 8:56:47 PM
Kurgan777 posted...

Oh boy. You're doing the period thing too.

WHY???????????
---
Searching for meaning is like searching for a rhyme-scheme in a cook book.
-Tim Minchin
#25darkharePosted 3/10/2014 9:18:46 PM(edited)
vigorm0rtis posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...

I'm still waiting for that reaming he promised on the subject of how I can't possibly tune out advertising.

i have the information but not going to post because you seemed to have a hard enough time grasping the concepts we were discussing at that time, me posting data on passive advertising and how it plays upon a persons psyche; hell i might as well been trying to communicate with you in an alien language.

Dragon Nexus posted...

people need to stop making assumptions, other than your opinion founded in irrational butt-hurt you dont know whether ive played the game or not

#26vigorm0rtisPosted 3/10/2014 9:35:56 PM
darkhare posted...

i have the information but not going to post because you seemed to have a hard enough time grasping the concepts we were discussing at that time, me posting data on passive advertising and how it plays upon a persons psyche; hell i might as well been trying to communicate with you in an alien language.

Got nothing. All you had to say.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#27NeoGeoXSegaPosted 3/10/2014 9:38:10 PM
Sheepinator posted...
Titanfall is the lowest rated game the team has ever done.

MoH Allied Assault 91%
CoD1 91%
CoD2 89%
MW1 94%
MW2 94%
MW3 88%
Titanfall 87%

It's also the only one without a dedicated campaign mode.
---
I'm still using Glitches & downloading Saves! TRY & STOP ME GAMEFAQS!
http://i.minus.com/iB8tNWOJUBBtH.gif
#28Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 9:39:20 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
AND I just saved $35 for pre ordering it while buying the xbone version.

You just bought the same game twice, at the same time, really???

Why???

Why not? It cost the same as 1 full price released game here an I save a bunch on both copies so I'm all good.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#29darkharePosted 3/10/2014 9:40:46 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
darkhare posted...

Got nothing. All you had to say.

that is correct, for you i dont got the time.

#30ThunderPotatoPosted 3/10/2014 11:52:01 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
darkhare posted...

the game doesn't do anything that hasn't been done before,

Jetpack parkour.

Isn't new.
---
If you disagree, you're probably wrong.