This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The things people do

#1Mobius1RisingPosted 3/13/2014 2:28:44 PM
The things people do to send a message.I was playing online not to long ago in an unfair team me being in the biggest team 5 vs 2,and the team of 2 was winning.After the battle was over i sent a text of congratulations to the one player who had slaughtered my team,and that was it.A few mins later the same player sent a long hurl of abuses and curses and gloating so i thought he has a right to be pissed and happy,but it continued for almost 40 mins to the point of annoyance so i blocked him,and then a few mins latersomeone ive never played with before started the same treatment so they were blocked and the 3rd time same thing again.The point is it was extremely amusing to see this person switch to alternate accounts just be a royal pain.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Amaterasu/Ammy.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
#2xMarkPosted 3/13/2014 2:32:43 PM
Next time, don't send them anything, and go on with your life.
#3Kurgan777Posted 3/13/2014 2:34:55 PM
If any of the messages violated the ToU or the Code of Conduct, you should have turned him in, on all of the accounts.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#4Mobius1Rising(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 2:55:59 PM
xMark posted...
Next time, don't send them anything, and go on with your life.

I understand wht you mean,but sometimes a person deserves a pat on the back.id be angry myself if the player was unskilled and just lashing out,but this guy was not,He was a new player but skilled im a skilled vet but don't fight in uneven teams i just let the guy kill me.Now the rest of my teammates were not so skilled they were too bust going after the other guys teammate who was less than skilled too and yet i sent a congratulations to this person as well for winning,he said thanks and asked for tips and advice.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Amaterasu/Ammy.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
#5CaIiber345Posted 3/13/2014 3:06:06 PM
Did they use the space bar after commas and periods in their messages?
---
Now Playing: Knack, Flower
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#6stapler87Posted 3/13/2014 3:10:13 PM
You should have brought out the heavy artillery. Anyone gives you **** on Live, you tell 'em they better watch what they say or your dad is going to kick their dad's ass.
---
Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?
#7pothocketPosted 3/13/2014 3:34:54 PM
I remember this one game of TF2 with some jackass that was more interested in spawn camping than winning the game. He even had someone else acting as his own personal medic to help him camp the spawn doors and they would refuse to cap the point. Just kept lying down sticky traps outside the spawn room doors making it impossible for the other team to play.

So I sent him a text message calling him out on how pathetic his behavior was, and it must've had an impact because he spent a good hour sending me harassing voice messages about how I was taking the game too seriously. Think about that for a second, dude spent an hour insulting someone and trying to make fun of them for taking the game seriously...

Actually I have no idea how long it went for because I had to block him when it became obvious he wasn't going to stop inviting me to party chat in-between his rant filled messages.
#8Dragon NexusPosted 3/13/2014 5:16:48 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
If any of the messages violated the ToU or the Code of Conduct, you should have turned him in, on all of the accounts.

Stig, the guy who is convinced "The Man" is trying to control us all, suggests someone goes to the authorities to crack down on unwanted behaviour.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#9DxZ99Posted 3/13/2014 5:31:23 PM
Tell em to meet you outside, so you can give them an eye jammy.
---
''I couldn't help but notice your pain!''
''It runs deep, share it with me!''
#10Spartan718Posted 3/13/2014 11:51:31 PM
stapler87 posted...
You should have brought out the heavy artillery. Anyone gives you **** on Live, you tell 'em they better watch what they say or your dad is going to kick their dad's ass.

lols
---
PSN:Spartan_718 GT:Cruril79
playing: Lost Odyssey and Infinite Undiscovery