This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favourite - Metal Gear game?

#31WeskerTeamPosted 3/16/2014 6:15:45 PM
Sons of Liberty.
I preferred the more simplistic gameplay.
---
Xbox GT - Kieduss
PSN ID - IDavey420
#32SeekAndDestroy2Posted 3/16/2014 6:33:06 PM
The first one. Had an interesting plot that wasn't as ridiculous as others and some of the best characters in the series. I really enjoyed all of the games but the first one will always be my favorite. I'd rank them 1>3>4>Peacewalker>2. I just wish the second game had a more interesting environment than the Big Shell (was that what is was called?). Shadow Moses Island and wherever Snake Eater takes place were really cool had a lot of secrets to find.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#33green_aboboPosted 3/16/2014 6:51:34 PM
favs are MGS, revengence, & subsistence. (<- including the 2 games on disc 2, used to play MG on NES; ages ago.)

those are the ones ive played anyway.

is ground zeroes' content just going to be in phantom pain itself, & should therefore just wait for it to be released, thus avoiding the additional 39$ associated with MGS-GZs?

theres gotta be more to it than that, & if not, are people that desperate that they'll buy both?
---
la da da dee la dee da da la dee da abracadabra...
la da da dee la dee da da la dee da hocus pocus
#34Deja-EntenduPosted 3/16/2014 9:18:50 PM
MGS2
---
bettr than u deal w/ it
Tune of the week: Semi Fiction- The Fall of Troy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw1gOx13iQ
#35SeekAndDestroy2Posted 3/16/2014 9:22:28 PM
green_abobo posted...
favs are MGS, revengence, & subsistence. (<- including the 2 games on disc 2, used to play MG on NES; ages ago.)

those are the ones ive played anyway.

is ground zeroes' content just going to be in phantom pain itself, & should therefore just wait for it to be released, thus avoiding the additional 39$ associated with MGS-GZs?

theres gotta be more to it than that, & if not, are people that desperate that they'll buy both?

MGS:GZ and MGS5 are completely separate. Picture it like MGS2, ground zeroes will be like the tanker prologue and 5 will be like the rest of the game on the Big Shell.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#36futureops99(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 12:48:07 AM
Episode 4 is about to begin in 1 hour,this topic will be closed soon,you can still post but under the next 60 mins.
---
I am the youngest gamer on this whole site!