This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favourite - Metal Gear game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Favourite - Metal Gear game?
2 years ago#31
Sons of Liberty.
I preferred the more simplistic gameplay.
Xbox GT - Kieduss
PSN ID - IDavey420
2 years ago#32
The first one. Had an interesting plot that wasn't as ridiculous as others and some of the best characters in the series. I really enjoyed all of the games but the first one will always be my favorite. I'd rank them 1>3>4>Peacewalker>2. I just wish the second game had a more interesting environment than the Big Shell (was that what is was called?). Shadow Moses Island and wherever Snake Eater takes place were really cool had a lot of secrets to find.
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
2 years ago#33
favs are MGS, revengence, & subsistence. (<- including the 2 games on disc 2, used to play MG on NES; ages ago.)

those are the ones ive played anyway.

is ground zeroes' content just going to be in phantom pain itself, & should therefore just wait for it to be released, thus avoiding the additional 39$ associated with MGS-GZs?

theres gotta be more to it than that, & if not, are people that desperate that they'll buy both?
la da da dee la dee da da la dee da abracadabra...
la da da dee la dee da da la dee da hocus pocus
2 years ago#34
MGS2
bettr than u deal w/ it
Tune of the week: Semi Fiction- The Fall of Troy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw1gOx13iQ
2 years ago#35
green_abobo posted...
favs are MGS, revengence, & subsistence. (<- including the 2 games on disc 2, used to play MG on NES; ages ago.)

those are the ones ive played anyway.

is ground zeroes' content just going to be in phantom pain itself, & should therefore just wait for it to be released, thus avoiding the additional 39$ associated with MGS-GZs?

theres gotta be more to it than that, & if not, are people that desperate that they'll buy both?

MGS:GZ and MGS5 are completely separate. Picture it like MGS2, ground zeroes will be like the tanker prologue and 5 will be like the rest of the game on the Big Shell.
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
2 years ago#36
Episode 4 is about to begin in 1 hour,this topic will be closed soon,you can still post but under the next 60 mins.
I am the youngest gamer on this whole site!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Favourite - Metal Gear game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived