This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NPR post this morning on Street Fighter 2... "Most Racist Game Ever"

#31Kurgan777Posted 3/16/2014 7:35:38 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Kurgan777 posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/2014/03/16/290119728/street-fighter-ii-most-racist-nostalgic-video-game-ever/

*flips computer desk*

The writer of the article is black, he has a long history of writing pro-black anti-everything else pieces on whatever pisses him off the most at the moment. He's just a few inches short of Militant Black Power.

The writer is FAR more racist than any character in the game because all he does is look for even the slightest hint of impropriety and blasts it way out of proportion.

It's pretty convenient that you would write such a thing and hate on Obama wanting to make everyone of what ever ethnicity equal and have equal rights.

Are you by any chance from the south?

My dislike for Obama doesn't have a damn thing to do with his skin color, which means you're more racist than you think for making that stupid ass assumption.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#32Seven_KPosted 3/16/2014 7:39:49 PM
Well he is part german, but I don't see how that makes him racist against you.
#33thekozmicpigPosted 3/16/2014 7:42:53 PM
Seven_K posted...

No no, you see thinking something is racist makes you a racist. Kurgan said that once.

So if you looked at those ads Winternova's posted and went, "Man, that's racist" you've got some serious soul searching to do.
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
#34da_StoOgePosted 3/16/2014 7:47:18 PM
I wonder if all those poor African slaves on the boats over to America thought, "One day, people will compare the atrocities happening to us with a video-game"?
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.
#35Tyronelio1Posted 3/16/2014 7:51:44 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Kurgan777 posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/2014/03/16/290119728/street-fighter-ii-most-racist-nostalgic-video-game-ever/

*flips computer desk*

The writer of the article is black, he has a long history of writing pro-black anti-everything else pieces on whatever pisses him off the most at the moment. He's just a few inches short of Militant Black Power.

The writer is FAR more racist than any character in the game because all he does is look for even the slightest hint of impropriety and blasts it way out of proportion.

It's pretty convenient that you would write such a thing and hate on Obama wanting to make everyone of what ever ethnicity equal and have equal rights.

My dislike for Obama doesn't have a damn thing to do with his skin color, which means you're more racist than you think for making that stupid ass assumption.

I never assumed anything, I asked you a question, I also never mentioned skin colour, you did.

I mentioned ethnicity, that's the closest thing to black people I said?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#36Kurgan777Posted 3/16/2014 7:57:50 PM
thekozmicpig posted...
Seven_K posted...

No no, you see thinking something is racist makes you a racist. Kurgan said that once.

If you look for racism in places where it doesn't exist, you're guilty of it because it proves that you want everything to be separated, just like they were before Civil Rights.

If you think that everybody who isn't black should be banned from using anything from black culture (like language, music, clothing, etc.) because you say "it's racist", that makes you the true racist because you want everything blocked off into predictable segregated groups with no culture mixing at all.

Guess who else wants culture mixing banned??? White Supremacists.
---
#37Kurgan777Posted 3/16/2014 8:02:33 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Kurgan777 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Kurgan777 posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...

*flips computer desk*

I never assumed anything, I asked you a question, I also never mentioned skin colour, you did.

I mentioned ethnicity, that's the closest thing to black people I said?

You used the word "ethnicity" the wrong way, that's your fault, not mine.

Obama's "ethnicity" is corrupt Chicago politician.
---
#38Seven_KPosted 3/16/2014 8:03:25 PM
Kurgan777 posted...

Guess who else wants culture mixing banned??? White Supremacists.

Sounds like a line from a propaganda poster.

Needs like 4 or 5 KKK guys in the red and white robes. Carrying torches.
#39Tyronelio1Posted 3/16/2014 8:06:02 PM
So, I don't really care about your rambling idiotic words or how you somehow think you're a man of reason here.

But how is Obama corrupt? Like what did he do? I'm generally interested now.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#40SeekAndDestroy2Posted 3/16/2014 8:36:46 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
So, I don't really care about your rambling idiotic words or how you somehow think you're a man of reason here.

But how is Obama corrupt? Like what did he do? I'm generally interested now.

That would be a very long list. He's pretty much a criminal.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577