This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NPR post this morning on Street Fighter 2... "Most Racist Game Ever"

#41GuileSonicBoomPosted 3/16/2014 8:40:36 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I am saving all those racist advertisement.
#42Tyronelio1Posted 3/16/2014 8:46:46 PM
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
So, I don't really care about your rambling idiotic words or how you somehow think you're a man of reason here.

But how is Obama corrupt? Like what did he do? I'm generally interested now.

That would be a very long list. He's pretty much a criminal.

Bold accusations, any legit proof I could read or?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#43SeekAndDestroy2Posted 3/16/2014 9:10:27 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
So, I don't really care about your rambling idiotic words or how you somehow think you're a man of reason here.

But how is Obama corrupt? Like what did he do? I'm generally interested now.

That would be a very long list. He's pretty much a criminal.

Bold accusations, any legit proof I could read or?

I don't know of any good sites with info on the stuff to link, maybe someone does. But I say he is corrupt for a few reasons:
Fast and furious scandal (involves selling firearms to cartels)

Benghazi situation (he completely ignored military advice on how to deal with the hostage situation. lots of military men were pissed about this)

NSA privacy invasion (completely unconstitutional and he did so in secrecy, without Snowden we wouldn't even know)

The whole military supplies thing going on where he has been purchasing huge quantities of ammunitions that are NOT for our own military. Where the hell is it going? This is a huge concern. Also he cut our military in half for no valid reason.

The health care thing where he made promises that he didn't keep. In fact, he has made MANY promises that he doesn't keep.

Some of the people he has had elected are a KNOWN terrorist supporters. Seriously, the guy he hired to be in charge of National Defense is a known HAMAS empathizer. Do we really want people like them in office?!

Plus he has given himself rights that no other President has EVER had before. He can have whoever he wants killed with no trial. He can basically invade all of your rights and there is nothing you can do about it. For that reason I consider him a tyrant.

Also he wants to take peoples second amendment away and doesn't give a crap about white people (the majority of this country), only minorities. He also has made some really questionable decisions on spending and has put us even further in debt.

I don't care what you think, but I believe that our president should be better than Obama. He is not for the people, he only follows a selfish agenda. He is honestly really shady and I'm glad that he only has two more years in office because he is bringing us down. If I sound like I'm just BSing, look some of this stuff up. It's scary that we have a man like this in charge of our country, it really is.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#44Tyronelio1Posted 3/16/2014 9:20:37 PM
I'm sure all presidents have done incredibly questionable things like the things you said.

Oh well, if those are real, well half of them as they effect your country then that's messed up.

But as an outsider reading almost everything about the us politics from both sides of the story then I don't really see it being that bad.

On the plus side though, at least Obama isn't Putin, that cheeky Russian trying to occupy ukrain.
---
#45SeekAndDestroy2Posted 3/16/2014 9:32:32 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
I'm sure all presidents have done incredibly questionable things like the things you said.

Oh well, if those are real, well half of them as they effect your country then that's messed up.

But as an outsider reading almost everything about the us politics from both sides of the story then I don't really see it being that bad.

On the plus side though, at least Obama isn't Putin, that cheeky Russian trying to occupy ukrain.

Haha yeah, at least he isn't as bad as Putin. You are from Australia, correct? I have no idea what politics are like over there. Aren't they generally even more liberal than the US? God I can't stand liberals. I hate politics in general, I'm more of a libertarian than anything else. I think that our constitution is near perfect, and if we just stuck more faithfully to it we would be better off. But then of course Obama gets elected and instantly wants to change everything for the worse. There are so few patriots nowadays it's really sad to see.
---
#46thekozmicpigPosted 3/16/2014 9:34:24 PM
In fact, he has made MANY promises that he doesn't keep.

This is pretty much every politician ever:p
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
#47Tyronelio1Posted 3/16/2014 9:35:21 PM
On our politics are a joke, especially in the state I live in haha.
---
#48Kurgan777Posted 3/16/2014 9:54:04 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...

Past presidents have had the discretion to keep things private, either payoffs were made or people disappeared, it would seem that the Democrats no longer know what discretion is anymore, not after Clinton anyways.

Sex and adultery in the oval office??? I'm sure they all did it, but Clinton couldn't keep his women quiet like all the rest did.

As far as Obama, he campaigned that he would never do half the s*** in that list up there, but now that he's lame duck, he thinks the rules or his own campaign promises don't apply to him anymore.

His own democrats think he needs to shut the f*** up and fix his s*** before it all hits the fan.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#49SeekAndDestroy2Posted 3/16/2014 10:14:16 PM
I found the term I was looking for earlier, it was the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). I can't believe this passed, it's probably the thing that I hate most out of all the stuff Obama has done. It gives the President, Secretary of Defense, and the Secretary of State the power to imprison any citizen at any time for any reason for an indefinite amount of time without any trial or evidence. It also allows them to interrogate said citizens in any way they see fit (which we can't even do against known terrorists) and the right to call assassinations, like what has already been seen in the Awlaki case. It also gives them the power to declare martial law anywhere at any time for any reason, and the right to deploy troops without approval from congress. It gives the president more power than he has ever had before, and can easily be abused. It should not exist.
---
#50Tyronelio1Posted 3/16/2014 10:18:57 PM
I found the term I was looking for earlier, it was the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). I can't believe this passed, it's probably the thing that I hate most out of all the stuff Obama has done. It gives the President, Secretary of Defense, and the Secretary of State the power to imprison any citizen at any time for any reason for an indefinite amount of time without any trial or evidence. It also allows them to interrogate said citizens in any way they see fit (which we can't even do against known terrorists) and the right to call assassinations, like what has already been seen in the Awlaki case. It also gives them the power to declare martial law anywhere at any time for any reason, and the right to deploy troops without approval from congress. It gives the president more power than he has ever had before, and can easily be abused. It should not exist.

In 2 years another bush like president will come forth and invade another country and blame WMD but the yanks will be happy because shortly before the invasion there will be a massive terrorist attack on us soil by the government.

Just a guess, a wild speculation.

If you look at all the details from sandy hook (rip) its incredibly sad and dishearnting that its point to a cover up of what really happened, same with Boston.

But that's looking at it from an outsider.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they were all government scares.
---