This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NPR post this morning on Street Fighter 2... "Most Racist Game Ever"

#51Kurgan777Posted 3/16/2014 10:08:59 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
In 2 years another bush like president will come forth and invade another country and blame WMD

Do you know why the WMD's were blamed??? Because we had the receipts for the damn things, we sold them to him when we allowed him to be put in power. We know he used them because he gassed thousands of his own people just after he had all his political rivals assassinated. They were also used in the SCUD missiles he kept launching at every country within range.

That was AFTER he invaded another country, you remember that part right???
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#52Tyronelio1Posted 3/16/2014 10:13:20 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
In 2 years another bush like president will come forth and invade another country and blame WMD

Do you know why the WMD's were blamed??? Because we had the receipts for the damn things, we sold them to him when we allowed him to be put in power. We know he used them because he gassed thousands of his own people just after he had all his political rivals assassinated. They were also used in the SCUD missiles he kept launching at every country within range.

Nope, sadely I was only 12 when 9/11 happened and have only gotten into researching what actually happen in certain events.

I knew that the us gave them all their weapons and then used this WMD thing to invade a country that it don't need too.

Why haven't they invaded Syria and helped out or gone to ukrain to prepare for Russia after what happened with Crimea?
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#53smashthesmurfsPosted 3/16/2014 10:21:22 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Kurgan777 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Nope, sadely I was only 12 when 9/11 happened and have only gotten into researching what actually happen in certain events.

I knew that the us gave them all their weapons and then used this WMD thing to invade a country that it don't need too.

Why haven't they invaded Syria and helped out or gone to ukrain to prepare for Russia after what happened with Crimea?

Also, consider that the already had gone to war in Operation Desert Storm against Hussein. I think that makes it easier to justify invading Iraq when the tyrant is still in place.
---
GT: papa cashwads
#54SeekAndDestroy2Posted 3/16/2014 10:26:14 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Kurgan777 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Whoa whoa, do you think we actually WANT to invade other countries?! Just like any other nation, we want to avoid war. Our peoples lives are valuable and not just things to be wasted on unnecessary invasions or political differences. Of course you can look at conflicts in our past and think that we would love to start another Vietnam war, but the truth is that it got us nowhere and is something we don't want to happen again. The chance of the US getting involved in the whole Ukraine situation is very low right now. And there wasn't much we could do about Syria.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#55Kurgan777Posted 3/16/2014 10:29:11 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Kurgan777 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

I wasn't talking about 9/11, I was talking about Sadman Insane coming into power, killing his political rivals, gassing his own people, and invading Kuwait for the oil fields. He was on his way to becoming the new Hitler. That was Iraq and the WMD's.

Afghanistan was the Taliban after 9/11, and we made a mistake there too, because we were arming the Mujah Hadin (spelling?) to fight the Russians when they invaded Afghanistan.

Afghanistan was Russia's version of Vietnam, they lost badly against farmers with antique weapons, weapons stolen from the Russians, and a few stinger missiles they got from the CIA through back channels.

We didn't learn from Russia's mistake, IIRC nobody has ever successfully invaded and occupied Afghanistan long term.
---
#56Tyronelio1Posted 3/16/2014 10:34:01 PM
Russia v United States.

1v1.

It'll never happen, it would just be world war 3 and be all but then end of the world as we know it haha.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#57SeekAndDestroy2Posted 3/16/2014 10:37:31 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Russia v United States.

1v1.

It'll never happen, it would just be world war 3 and be all but then end of the world as we know it haha.

Pretty much. That's what the entire Cold War was about.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#58NinjuggalotusPosted 3/16/2014 10:37:45 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
thekozmicpig posted...
Seven_K posted...
Well he is part german, but I don't see how that makes him racist against you.

No no, you see thinking something is racist makes you a racist. Kurgan said that once.

If you look for racism in places where it doesn't exist, you're guilty of it because it proves that you want everything to be separated, just like they were before Civil Rights.

If you think that everybody who isn't black should be banned from using anything from black culture (like language, music, clothing, etc.) because you say "it's racist", that makes you the true racist because you want everything blocked off into predictable segregated groups with no culture mixing at all.

Guess who else wants culture mixing banned??? White Supremacists.

Can't be racist against white people hth
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
She witit, I'm witit
#59WinternovaPosted 3/16/2014 10:38:09 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
I wasn't talking about 9/11, I was talking about Sadman Insane coming into power, killing his political rivals, gassing his own people, and invading Kuwait for the oil fields. He was on his way to becoming the new Hitler. That was Iraq and the WMD's.

He came into power a decade before then (1979). He was the enemy of our enemy (Iran), therefore we helped him. Politics makes for strange bedfellows.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#60Kurgan777Posted 3/16/2014 10:46:42 PM
Ninjuggalotus posted...
Kurgan777 posted...
thekozmicpig posted...
Seven_K posted...
Well he is part german, but I don't see how that makes him racist against you.

No no, you see thinking something is racist makes you a racist. Kurgan said that once.

If you look for racism in places where it doesn't exist, you're guilty of it because it proves that you want everything to be separated, just like they were before Civil Rights.

If you think that everybody who isn't black should be banned from using anything from black culture (like language, music, clothing, etc.) because you say "it's racist", that makes you the true racist because you want everything blocked off into predictable segregated groups with no culture mixing at all.

Guess who else wants culture mixing banned??? White Supremacists.

Can't be racist against white people hth

Double Standards FTMFL.
---