This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NPR post this morning on Street Fighter 2... "Most Racist Game Ever"

#61SixStringHeroPosted 3/17/2014 1:22:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#62SixStringHeroPosted 3/17/2014 1:23:03 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
I found the term I was looking for earlier, it was the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). I can't believe this passed, it's probably the thing that I hate most out of all the stuff Obama has done. It gives the President, Secretary of Defense, and the Secretary of State the power to imprison any citizen at any time for any reason for an indefinite amount of time without any trial or evidence. It also allows them to interrogate said citizens in any way they see fit (which we can't even do against known terrorists) and the right to call assassinations, like what has already been seen in the Awlaki case. It also gives them the power to declare martial law anywhere at any time for any reason, and the right to deploy troops without approval from congress. It gives the president more power than he has ever had before, and can easily be abused. It should not exist.

In 2 years another bush like president will come forth and invade another country and blame WMD but the yanks will be happy because shortly before the invasion there will be a massive terrorist attack on us soil by the government.

Just a guess, a wild speculation.

If you look at all the details from sandy hook (rip) its incredibly sad and dishearnting that its point to a cover up of what really happened, same with Boston.

But that's looking at it from an outsider.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they were all government scares.

Don't tell me you're another one of those Truthers...
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#63Tyronelio1Posted 3/17/2014 1:44:43 AM
What's a truther? I'm not some conspiracy theory nut.

I just like reading the entire story if something interest me not just what the tv says.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#64lazer_licePosted 3/17/2014 4:39:52 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
I'm sure all presidents have done incredibly questionable things like the things you said.

Oh well, if those are real, well half of them as they effect your country then that's messed up.

But as an outsider reading almost everything about the us politics from both sides of the story then I don't really see it being that bad.

On the plus side though, at least Obama isn't Putin, that cheeky Russian trying to occupy ukrain.

god get a load of this liberal wannabe ^
#65Tyronelio1Posted 3/17/2014 5:04:08 AM
lazer_lice posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
I'm sure all presidents have done incredibly questionable things like the things you said.

Oh well, if those are real, well half of them as they effect your country then that's messed up.

But as an outsider reading almost everything about the us politics from both sides of the story then I don't really see it being that bad.

On the plus side though, at least Obama isn't Putin, that cheeky Russian trying to occupy ukrain.

god get a load of this liberal wannabe ^

I don't have a preferred party in my own country let alone in America.

So mind describing the difference between a liberal wannabe and a republican wannabe?
---
#66gabriusPosted 3/17/2014 5:19:42 AM
I'd totally take your political views seriously if it weren't for the Sephiroth quote in your sig.

Nah they'd still be just as goofy and uneducated.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#67gabriusPosted 3/17/2014 5:21:12 AM
For anyone who missed it, this is the same troll who accused me of "ripping off developers" any time I buy a game on sale. Total joke character.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#68Tyronelio1Posted 3/17/2014 5:31:55 AM
You missed the part when you were waiting for a game to get to dirt cheap prices under $10 for a triple A game... That only came out in late October last year... I'd say that's ripping off everyone involved with the production unless it was the publisher themselves having the sale not a third party.

And it's okay, it's a quote that's stuck with me through my entire gaming life, and has meaning to me.

But that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.
---
#69WinternovaPosted 3/17/2014 8:28:21 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
But that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

That's the biggest lie ever spread. People are not entitled to an opinion - they're only entitled to that which they can back up with facts and rational arguments.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#70Kurgan777Posted 3/17/2014 8:55:28 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
You missed the part when you were waiting for a game to get to dirt cheap prices under $10 for a triple A game... That only came out in late October last year... I'd say that's ripping off everyone involved with the production unless it was the publisher themselves having the sale not a third party.

Usually by the time a game goes on sale that cheap, nobody is getting ripped off. If anything, the early adopters are the ones who get ripped off way more than the people who wait for sales.

Also, what is or is not a AAA game is purely opinion, and we all know you're a fanboy of ridiculous proportions.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !