This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Horror games on the 360

#11stapler87Posted 3/16/2014 9:16:42 AM
SrgtStalker posted...
stapler87 posted...
The Dead Space games are a good time.

Have the first, it was decent as far as horror goes, played 3's demo and was kind of disappointed.

Yeah, the third's a bit different. I like it, but I can understand why you might be put off by it. Dead Space 2's a great game though, should be pretty cheap these days.
---
Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?
#12SrgtStalker(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 1:56:38 PM
stapler87 posted...
SrgtStalker posted...
stapler87 posted...
The Dead Space games are a good time.

Have the first, it was decent as far as horror goes, played 3's demo and was kind of disappointed.

Yeah, the third's a bit different. I like it, but I can understand why you might be put off by it. Dead Space 2's a great game though, should be pretty cheap these days.

The game itself is great, it's just that it didn't seem like there was any horror really.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#13Seanie1200Posted 3/16/2014 2:35:44 PM
Alien: Isolation is on the way. Looks good so far but I don't know how the premise will stand up for a whole game.
#14knives outPosted 3/16/2014 5:58:12 PM
condemned, dead spaces, silent hills (i havent played downpour yet) are all good. deadly premonition is good also but kind of a 'budget game'. i havent played 'alone in the dark' but i think thats a horror game.
---
Remember.... violence is NEVER the answer. Sometimes, though, it's the question... and the answer is "Yes".
#15DrFeelgood1984Posted 3/16/2014 6:28:23 PM
State of Decay is pretty sweet. There was a pretty cool looking PS4/PC horror game that came out a couple months ago, I forgot what it's called though. It was a first person game and you were in a dark asylum with monsters and ****, and you had to utilize a night vision camera to see.
#16SrgtStalker(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 7:52:21 PM
Seanie1200 posted...
Alien: Isolation is on the way. Looks good so far but I don't know how the premise will stand up for a whole game.

I think they said that's supposed to be more of a suspense than a horror. Looks really good though. Don't see how they'll be able to make running from one Alien at least 8 hours (assuming that's the average time to complete the game) long interesting though.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#17Deja-EntenduPosted 3/16/2014 8:48:57 PM
Basically just Condemned. Idk if Lone Survivor is on it as well, but the average Texas Instruments calculator can probably run that game so you're PC should be able to handle it.

Silent Hill Downpour was decent but there are too many technical flaws, and Deadly Premonition is more of a campy David Lynch-esque murder mystery than a horror game. It's really good though.
---
bettr than u deal w/ it
Tune of the week: Semi Fiction- The Fall of Troy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw1gOx13iQ
#18Oldskool_RulezPosted 3/16/2014 8:55:02 PM
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
The Evil Within

This. Looking forward to it. I love Shinji Mikami for creating Resident Evil, so I can't wait to play his next Survival Horror game. Capcom will wish he had never left. :p
---
You don't need a reason to help people.
Don't y'all know nothin'?
#19Ginsu VictimPosted 3/17/2014 8:37:14 AM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
There was a pretty cool looking PS4/PC horror game that came out a couple months ago, I forgot what it's called though. It was a first person game and you were in a dark asylum with monsters and ****, and you had to utilize a night vision camera to see.

That's Outlast.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#20Rizzman111Posted 3/17/2014 9:00:40 AM
HairlessTugboat posted...
Condemned is great.

---
Would You Kindly?