This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for more RPG's to play

#11TimeShinigamiPosted 3/17/2014 10:12:03 PM
Go back to the launch days of the 360 and pick up Enchanted Arms. It's a fun mix of Pokemon and Final Fantasy, with turn based combat on a grid. You can use either party members or "Golems" you collect through out the game to battle with.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#12MertensCWPosted 3/17/2014 10:21:27 PM
Nolax posted...
ryanrolain posted...
Star ocean the last hope. Huge game and excellent gameplay.

This but with the sound muted, one of the worst voice cast ever in a rpg, ps3 got the best version.

True, Its what i ended up doing when i couldn't take it anymore. Mute them sobs and read the subs.
Short of skipping them altogether and settle for reading the summary provided when you do skip them.
Horrible cast, terrible script, & bad story. Combat is good though.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
#13The-ApostlePosted 3/17/2014 11:34:24 PM
Brutal Legend.
---
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Upcoming 2014 Season! GO PACK GO!
http://www.penthius.info
#14DiscernPosted 3/18/2014 12:51:15 AM
My favorite RPGs on the 360 are Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey. Star Ocean is a good one also, like someone else said if you liked Borderlands, Dead Island is kinda the same with zombies but FPS/RPG oriented with a melee focus. It's a fun game but some people don't like it.
---
GT- Discern88
#15Mobius1RisingPosted 3/18/2014 1:09:07 AM
Magna carta 2. Infinite Undiscovering. Blue dragon.Phantasy star universe.Alpha protocol.Binary domain.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
#16Ahzidal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 9:36:31 AM
Mobius1Rising posted...
Magna carta 2. Infinite Undiscovering. Blue dragon.Phantasy star universe.Alpha protocol.Binary domain.

Mobius1Rising posted...

Phantasy star universe was probably one of my most favorite games I've played until they shut down the servers. Very sad and disappointing day.
---
Xbox GamerTag: ii AxelForce ii
#17Walkman_005Posted 3/18/2014 9:56:36 AM
Dark Souls 1+2

No question. Go.
#18QuestionmarktariusPosted 3/18/2014 10:21:00 AM
Ahzidal posted...
Phantasy star universe was probably one of my most favorite games I've played until they shut down the servers. Very sad and disappointing day.
Single player isn't exactly awful.
#19ComradeRyanPosted 3/18/2014 1:52:00 PM
Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age II.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#20Gamerz_FantasyPosted 3/18/2014 2:35:59 PM
If you dont have a ps3, buy one. The games listed on this topic are laugghable