This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Elder Scrolls Morrowind playable on 360?

#1GuyFawkes5Posted 3/18/2014 12:45:38 AM
topic
---
"Come on baby play me something, like Here Comes The Sun" -Metric
#2DividerByZeroPosted 3/18/2014 12:47:24 AM
Google.com
---
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
#3GuyFawkes5(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 12:50:15 AM
DividerByZero posted...
Google.com

herpy derrp. anyone else?
---
"Come on baby play me something, like Here Comes The Sun" -Metric
#4Tyronelio1Posted 3/18/2014 12:51:03 AM
I want to know too, kotor is compatible but also has awful gameplay issues that almost make it unplayable.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#5Tyronelio1Posted 3/18/2014 1:02:46 AM
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/26839/t1367831-does-morrowind-work-on-xbox-360/

There you go tc.

No posts about actual game quality just people complaining about the game.
---
#6scoobydoobydontPosted 3/18/2014 1:05:30 AM
It is, but PC is probably a better idea. Even a budget laptop should run it fine these days, and it's much cheaper. Its pretty sluggish on 360. If you decide you must have it on Xbox though, make sure you get the right Platinum Hits (or GOTY) version, there is a PH version that doesn't include the expansions. Unfortunately, this makes buying PH version online harder because a seller might not know and just say yes (or lie) about the expansions. PC avoids that mess.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#7Tyronelio1Posted 3/18/2014 1:10:52 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
It is, but PC is probably a better idea. Even a budget laptop should run it fine these days, and it's much cheaper. Its pretty sluggish on 360. If you decide you must have it on Xbox though, make sure you get the right Platinum Hits (or GOTY) version, there is a PH version that doesn't include the expansions. Unfortunately, this makes buying PH version online harder because a seller might not know and just say yes (or lie) about the expansions. PC avoids that mess.

Yeah I'll keep my pc goty version I have, still one of my favourite games.

But I'll keep an eye out for the PH version just so I can have it, I'm sure it can't be as bad as kotor.
---
#8Merc123Posted 3/18/2014 1:53:14 AM
Its not as bad as Kotor but definitely get it on PC if you can. I have a decent laptop and the game runs perfectly. Load times are super quick, games runs super smooth and you get the awesome console commands and mods if you want, plus its probably cheaper too. I am sure any pc can run it unless you are using one that is ancient.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#9Jedi454Posted 3/18/2014 2:36:11 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
I want to know too, kotor is compatible but also has awful gameplay issues that almost make it unplayable.

I only get frame rate drops and music cut out with Kotor, but it is other wise stable for both games.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#10EluxPosted 3/18/2014 6:37:31 AM
I own it and have played it on the 360. It hasn't aged well. Would like to see a HD conversion.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/derangeable