This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another borderlands question (GOTY edition) installation.

#1OverburdenedPosted 3/22/2014 3:07:30 AM
One quik question.

I'm installing all of the content now, and plan to give my original copy of Bordrlands 2 too a friend.

Do I install the 'play' disk from the GOTY edition as well as the DLC disk, then will my original saves from the vanilla Borderlands 2 work with this game?

Sorry if that makes no sense, I don't know how to describe it properly.

If all this is good, I can delete the install of the vanilla Borderlands 2 then?
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#2Super CreaturesPosted 3/22/2014 3:09:48 AM
The play disc should be exactly the same, no need to delete the original install just to reinstall it.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#3Overburdened(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 3:14:13 AM
Cool beans. Cheers, I thought as much, but you never know these days.

All I have to do is install everything from the DLC disk then the GOTY play disk is exactly the same as the normal one, just a different label on the disk.
---
#4SalvadorzamoPosted 3/22/2014 3:46:01 AM
Hell you can even let your friend borrow the dlc disk and you two can both play the dlc together.
---
PSN: Salvadorzamo
#5Overburdened(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 3:53:26 AM
Oh daaaaaim! Can I? That's cool. It was lettin me choose which DLC to install so I wasn't sure wether it was a one time thing. This just gets better and better.
---
#6SalvadorzamoPosted 3/22/2014 3:59:51 AM
Yeah the dlc on the dlc disk can be downloaded as many times as you wish to any console, and you only need the normal game disk to play it so letting a friend borrow and install it works.
---
PSN: Salvadorzamo