This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Unpopular gaming opinions you have

#31agentspoonPosted 3/22/2014 12:23:30 PM
Deadly Premonition is by far the deepest and mind ****ing game this Gen.

Its a Masterpiece.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#32josh924Posted 3/22/2014 12:24:25 PM
masterpaul666 posted...
0ofreako0 posted...
masterpaul666 posted...
FF7 is the begining of the fall of Square.
Assassin's creed is an amazing franchise, with lots of innovation, while keeping the working mechanics in place.
Pokemon's IV system is utter crap, and should never have even existed. It's a game for casuals, ''hardcore'' pokemon player are using a casual game to appear ''badass''
And the FACT that sony's console this gen is better than microsfot's, and that fans are defending it by just waving away the facts, make them seem religious. Silly people. If you don't accept fact, and wave them out of either spite, belief or brand loyalty, you're basicely religious. Wich is silly

how is it a FACT that ps4 is better? O_o

do you know what fact means or

It's a fact because the console has stronger parts. Anyone denying that is basicely wrong, and anyone dismissing what I'm saying, is deluded. Simple as that.

Its true that the PS4 specs are better, but if specs were all that mattered...

1) The PS2 and the Wii wouldn't have been the successes that they were.

2) Classic games wouldn't be revered.

3) We'd all be gaming on PCs.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#33TrugamerPosted 3/22/2014 12:29:41 PM
I would rather see sequels instead of DLC when it comes to single player games and RPG's
#34samurai1900Posted 3/22/2014 12:38:18 PM
While I haven't taken many looks around what is considered popular and what is not, I'd reckon this qualifies.

Hail FFVIII and FFXII!
---
For Shuppet fans and lovers - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShuppetForLife
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//
#35eternalblue02Posted 3/22/2014 12:40:37 PM
There is nothing wrong with people who start games on easy mode first.

I don't see what's so great about the Halo franchise.

FF7's Cloud is a crap main protagonist and Sephiroth is an overrated villain. Compared to other heroes and villains in the series.

Final Fantasy XII, Heavenly Sword, Chaos Legion and Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 weren't as bad as folks make them out to be.

Diablo 3's RMAH was a s*** idea. Should have been self found all the way.
#36shawnmckPosted 3/22/2014 12:42:50 PM(edited)
moloko posted...
The stories of Metal Gear Solid games are not "genius". They are convoluted messes.

^ So much this.

Trugamer posted...
I would rather see sequels instead of DLC when it comes to single player games and RPG's

^ And this.
#37vigorm0rtisPosted 3/22/2014 12:43:03 PM
shawnmck posted...
moloko posted...
The stories of Metal Gear Solid games are not "genius". They are convoluted messes.

^ So much this.

Agreed. I think MGS games are ridiculous. The gameplay and graphics don't make up for the nonsense.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#38jakeDiLLaPosted 3/22/2014 12:49:47 PM
-60 fps is better than 30fps
-Keyboard and Mouse is better than controller for FPS and pretty much any game that requires aiming
-PC is always gonna have the best graphics out of all the consoles at any given time

PC master race, sorry
---
Toronto Raptors fan for life. Best game of all time: Deus Ex: Invisible War. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#39kwarantinePosted 3/22/2014 12:51:11 PM
Mass Effect 3 is the best in the series. The ending was never terrible to begin with (it was very okay) and the EC made it great.
---
GT: Menace 117 PSN: Menace117
I would've liked to run tests on those seashells. - Mordin Solus
#40jakeDiLLaPosted 3/22/2014 12:51:40 PM(edited)
vigorm0rtis posted...
shawnmck posted...
moloko posted...

^ So much this.

Agreed. I think MGS games are ridiculous. The gameplay and graphics don't make up for the nonsense.

isn't that pretty much what they're going for though? That's just Kojima for you.
---
Toronto Raptors fan for life. Best game of all time: Deus Ex: Invisible War. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.