This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is the campaign of GRAW 2 and Medal of Honor ? (I can get each for $1)

#1rhino504Posted 3/27/2014 7:24:50 AM
My local videogame store is selling GRAW 2 and Medal of Honor used for $1 each ... hard to pass that up.

I only play campaigns, so are these two good ? (or a waste of time ?).

Thanks
---
The good old hockey game is the best game you can name, and the best game you can name is the good old hockey game - Stompin Tom Connors
#2stapler87Posted 3/27/2014 7:28:05 AM
It's been years since I played through the GRAW 2 campaign, but I remember enjoying it.

I actually just finished the Medal of Honor campaign last night and had a good time with it. It could use a bit more polish in some areas, but it was enjoyable enough.

I'd say pick up both of them. $1 is not a bad deal for either game.
---
Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?
#3orangeneePosted 3/27/2014 7:41:22 AM
GRAW 2 isn't quite as good as the first but decent.

Medal of Honor has the best SP campaign of any military shooter I've played in recent years, just a little on the short side.

Considering the price you're paying though you're getting a great deal either way.
---
Peace has cost you your strength, victory has defeated you.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#4este914Posted 3/27/2014 8:00:20 AM
$1 each? And youre actually asking? Just get them, its no loss if they suck....
(GRAW 2 is decent, MoH sucked)
---
~-> este914 <-~
Mind Over Matter.
#5gldooriiPosted 3/27/2014 8:07:59 AM
Medal of Honor has the best SP campaign of any military shooter I've played in recent years

I agree. Other than Spec Ops, but that's not an FPS, MoH's campaign was great. I enjoyed Warfighter for what it was, too.
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#6fiasco86Posted 3/27/2014 8:12:03 AM
GRAW 2 is more cheesy than most 80s action movies, but it's fun. The co-op campaign is a lot of fun if you're into that.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame
#7NeoGeoXSegaPosted 3/27/2014 5:44:13 PM
GRAW 1 has a much better campaign, but GRAW 2 isn't bad, just inferior.
---
I'm still using Glitches & downloading Saves! TRY & STOP ME GAMEFAQS!
http://i.minus.com/iB8tNWOJUBBtH.gif
#8ZuuFPosted 3/27/2014 7:18:04 PM
Medal of Honor is one of the better campaigns for this generation of games. The beginning of the campaign, however, is the result of when you tell someone to take CoD4, get a thesaurus, and start from there (the first mission in MoH is similar to the first non-prolouge mission in CoD4).
---
True Christianity is a lifestyle.
I'm waiting for Resident Good, Light Souls, Call of Duty: World at Peace, and Grand Charity Giveaway: Nice City.
#9Hucast9Posted 3/27/2014 8:59:27 PM(edited)
rhino504 posted...
My local videogame store is selling GRAW 2 and Medal of Honor used for $1 each ... hard to pass that up.

I only play campaigns, so are these two good ? (or a waste of time ?).

Thanks

I haven't played GRAW 2 in a while, but I remeber that it was very decent. It had some nice explosions, especially when it comes to the audio of the explosions. There is a part where you command a helicopter and a tank simultaneously, which was very cool.

Medal of Honor 2010 has one of the best military single player campaigns out there. It's my third favorite campaign right behind the campaigns of Modern Warfare 1 and Modern Warfare 3. The game kicks ass from beginning to end. There is a helicopter segment which is the best that I have seen in gaming. The only problem is the sub par enemy a.i., but if you set the difficulty to maximum you will easily compensate for that.
#10SubwooferKingPosted 3/28/2014 1:27:16 AM
The graw games are AWESOME. I would buy them just to play every once in a while.
---
Ps4-naughtyyassassin 360-kushassassin2o6 http://bf4stats.com/ps4/NaughtyyASSASSIN
gamefaqs-replace the q with a g.