This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Titanfall may have bombed

#31GeistPosted 3/28/2014 3:20:50 PM
Nope, still waiting for the actual numbers. You said it bombed, I assume you have them?
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#32Sheepinator(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 3:40:27 PM(edited)
Geist posted...
Nope, still waiting for the actual numbers. You said it bombed, I assume you have them?

I have posted a ton of information in this thread, including where to find sales info, while all you have done is act obtuse and lie.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#33josh924Posted 3/28/2014 10:37:32 PM
I can't speak for Geist, but it seems to me like he wants numbers. Knowing where Titanfall ranks on different charts isn't giving us the amount of units sold. For example, on the VG247 chart, Infamous is at #1 and Titanfall is at #3. For all we know, the difference between how much they each sold that week could very well be 1000 units or less. There's no way to know without actual sales numbers.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#34Tyronelio1Posted 3/28/2014 10:42:43 PM
If it sold just under a million on its first week than that's that a a quarter of the entire install base buying it.

Don't see how that's a bomb.

No exact numbers have come out yet.

I also noticed how you didn't source the mcuk article where all this came from to start with that prices that titanfall has a better attack rate and sold more than infamous in its first week.
#35Sheepinator(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 10:59:52 PM
Geist isn't interested in numbers. He could be given sales data accurate to the unit and up to date as of one minute ago, and then he'd ask for something else.

Tyronelio, do you mean Mcvuk? They reference Charttrack, which I referenced earlier. If you are comparing TF to Infamous, remember that Infamous has never been a big selling franchise. Did they slash the prices of the TF bundles because demand was meeting or beating expectations? Remember this is the team who created CoD, which sells 20M.
---
#36Mister_LintonPosted 3/28/2014 11:47:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#37GeistPosted 3/29/2014 5:11:33 AM
Sheepinator posted...
Geist isn't interested in numbers. He could be given sales data accurate to the unit and up to date as of one minute ago, and then he'd ask for something else.

Tyronelio, do you mean Mcvuk? They reference Charttrack, which I referenced earlier. If you are comparing TF to Infamous, remember that Infamous has never been a big selling franchise. Did they slash the prices of the TF bundles because demand was meeting or beating expectations? Remember this is the team who created CoD, which sells 20M.

No I'm very much about numbers for topics like this. You claim something, but can not actually back it up. If you could that would be cool, but since you keep dancing around it you have proven to me that you have nothing. Which is why I ask for numbers. I like watching trolls with nothing dance.
---
#38seankimberley42Posted 3/29/2014 5:42:27 AM
Geist posted...
Sheepinator posted...

No I'm very much about numbers for topics like this. You claim something, but can not actually back it up. If you could that would be cool, but since you keep dancing around it you have proven to me that you have nothing. Which is why I ask for numbers. I like watching trolls with nothing dance.

I fell like MS murdered his whole family or something sometime last summer. Ever since he has been unrelenting in his hatred for anything MS related, including games published by his (former?) crush, EA.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#39Sheepinator(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 5:55:59 AM
Geist posted...

The liar accuses someone else of trolling, that's cute.
---
#40GeistPosted 3/29/2014 6:01:21 AM
Sheepinator posted...
Geist posted...

The liar accuses someone else of trolling, that's cute.

So...I am a liar because you have no actual proof?
---