This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you lost all your save data for every 360 game,would you buy a new console?

#21AzeiryousPosted 4/5/2014 11:17:13 AM
Classic61283 posted...
This just happened to me last week, and I got lucky, and the xbox figured out a way to fix itself...

but because i don't have money for a new system was actually thinking about going back and playing my PS2, and even the SNES, and NES...

And then I kept thinking about, and thinking about it, and now I am going back and playing all my old systems...THANK YOU XBOX 360 FOR MAKING ME MAD AT LOSING ALL MY SAVE DATA.

its almost a gift because now im forced to play my other systems with games i didnt even open yet
#22IceyflamePosted 4/5/2014 12:03:23 PM
Theres certain games i just dont see myself playing anymore if i lose all my Data mostly long RPGS like Blue Dragon and Last Remanent i dont see myself ever replaying those

but for the most part i can manage starting over i put the most time in fighting games which i can play just fine again without save data
#23JKSonicPosted 4/5/2014 12:15:20 PM
I'd definitely be having a talk with MS about it and hopefully after some persuading I'd be able to at least get a big discount off an XB1 or something. I mean hundreds and HUNDREDS of hours of MY TIME lost and it wasn't even my fault?...
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#24Pacman2dxPosted 4/5/2014 12:40:55 PM
I'd probably just start over on the games I really enjoyed and skip everything else.
---
On a bridge to nowhere ..
#25Classic61283Posted 4/5/2014 12:44:15 PM
Yup I had to go out and buy NES controllers cause I somehow lost my old ones. But yeah a little reminiscing for a while before I go back to playing my XBOX360, and hopefully in that time I can get enough money to buy a PS4, as I sick of XBOX, and pissed that they don't have a 2014 baseball game for the XBOX 360.
---
Nick Saban said he doesn't like when fans leave games early, like he never left anything early...like the dolphins. - Stugotz
#26BB52700Posted 4/5/2014 4:25:21 PM
Classic61283 posted...
Yup I had to go out and buy NES controllers cause I somehow lost my old ones. But yeah a little reminiscing for a while before I go back to playing my XBOX360, and hopefully in that time I can get enough money to buy a PS4, as I sick of XBOX, and pissed that they don't have a 2014 baseball game for the XBOX 360.

There will be RBI Baseball on the 360
---
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!