This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you lost all your save data for every 360 game,would you buy a new console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you lost all your save data for every 360 game,would you buy a new console?

User Info: Azeiryous

Azeiryous
2 years ago#21
Classic61283 posted...
This just happened to me last week, and I got lucky, and the xbox figured out a way to fix itself...

but because i don't have money for a new system was actually thinking about going back and playing my PS2, and even the SNES, and NES...

And then I kept thinking about, and thinking about it, and now I am going back and playing all my old systems...THANK YOU XBOX 360 FOR MAKING ME MAD AT LOSING ALL MY SAVE DATA.

its almost a gift because now im forced to play my other systems with games i didnt even open yet

User Info: Iceyflame

Iceyflame
2 years ago#22
Theres certain games i just dont see myself playing anymore if i lose all my Data mostly long RPGS like Blue Dragon and Last Remanent i dont see myself ever replaying those

but for the most part i can manage starting over i put the most time in fighting games which i can play just fine again without save data

User Info: JKSonic

JKSonic
2 years ago#23
I'd definitely be having a talk with MS about it and hopefully after some persuading I'd be able to at least get a big discount off an XB1 or something. I mean hundreds and HUNDREDS of hours of MY TIME lost and it wasn't even my fault?...
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)

User Info: Pacman2dx

Pacman2dx
2 years ago#24
I'd probably just start over on the games I really enjoyed and skip everything else.
On a bridge to nowhere ..

User Info: Classic61283

Classic61283
2 years ago#25
Yup I had to go out and buy NES controllers cause I somehow lost my old ones. But yeah a little reminiscing for a while before I go back to playing my XBOX360, and hopefully in that time I can get enough money to buy a PS4, as I sick of XBOX, and pissed that they don't have a 2014 baseball game for the XBOX 360.
Nick Saban said he doesn't like when fans leave games early, like he never left anything early...like the dolphins. - Stugotz

User Info: BB52700

BB52700
2 years ago#26
Classic61283 posted...
Yup I had to go out and buy NES controllers cause I somehow lost my old ones. But yeah a little reminiscing for a while before I go back to playing my XBOX360, and hopefully in that time I can get enough money to buy a PS4, as I sick of XBOX, and pissed that they don't have a 2014 baseball game for the XBOX 360.

There will be RBI Baseball on the 360
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you lost all your save data for every 360 game,would you buy a new console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived