This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you hoped more people were playing online?

#41temerrraPosted 4/19/2014 7:25:58 PM
Bionic commando and Dark sector
#42Carribean_CoolPosted 4/19/2014 8:28:21 PM
Do people still play Rainbow 6 Vegas 2? I'm thinking of getting back into that.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#43Donuts_R_GoodPosted 4/19/2014 8:32:39 PM
Gears of War 2.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#44JarvissanPosted 4/19/2014 8:51:39 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...
Do people still play Rainbow 6 Vegas 2? I'm thinking of getting back into that.

I was on a couple days ago and it's actually somewhat still active. You can at least find 4-5 full games on the weekends.
#45skip2malu52Posted 4/19/2014 10:55:59 PM(edited)
To everyone saying Battlefield Bad Company 2/Vietnam: my friends and I still play that game (online) every single day. I think it was dead for awhile but there might have been an influx of new players or something because we still find full matches to this very day. I remember for awhile I thought I'd never play another populated match of Vietnam again but we actually found full matches of both rush and conquest recently.

Look for matches on the weekends, that is when it is the most populated. Arica Harbor conquest is the most popular map and is almost always at least 6v6 and will usually be a full 12v12 at night time and on weekends.

BC2 is the best multiplayer shooter and deserves to keep being played. Don't give up all hope you guys, people still play. We even found a full 12v12 on hardcore, which we figured would be even less populated, just the other night.
#46DrakillionPosted 4/19/2014 11:18:12 PM
Battlefield Bad: Company 2. That game was the ****

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair could use more love. I'm sick and tired of always running Chapter 10 and 11. I want to play something else.

Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds. It's been awhile since I played that game but there's a piece of DLC that effectively separated the ones who had it and the ones who didn't meaning vanilla users were kind of screwed. I think you can change the version number on Options, but the game is pretty much dead. I know the game is shallow but I remember getting together with some random on Hard with both of us having low level characters and fighting really hard to survive. It was so awesome. Beating on your ally's unconscious body to revive them is pretty funny.
---
It's funny how No Guard and the absence of it can turn the wimpiest of men into fighting machines and gods of war and destruction into pathetic, big, wimps.
#47skip2malu52Posted 4/19/2014 11:22:34 PM
"was the"

It still is! Check my PSA above, people still play!
#48SplatterHouse55Posted 4/20/2014 1:34:57 AM
MrMikeMa posted...
Anarchy Reigns, seeing as it is basically designed as a multi-player arena brawler.

Thank goodness that they added the ability to play all online modes offline with bots. I think they might have listened to the fanbase on that one, because we all knew online would be pretty much DOA.

It's a shame, because the survival and mad survival modes are epic

This game sounds like a ton of fun, but the lack of online activity is keeping me from pulling the trigger on this.
---
Ever since I started working, every day has been worse than the last, so every time you see me it's the worst day of my life. - Office Space
#49Crushed515151Posted 4/20/2014 4:34:30 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Bioshock 2, Castle Crashers and a few other games i've tested their multiplayer with recently.

literally just started these two this week
---
Stop, Drop, And Roll Does Not Work In Hell-By the End of Tonight
#50BlueJester007Posted 4/20/2014 7:51:20 AM
Resident Evil 5
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

And especially Dark Souls. C'mon people! Put your damn summon signs down! The Four Kings won't fight themselves unless you get your asses to New Londo and lay down your summon signs!
---
Searching for meaning is like searching for a rhyme-scheme in a cook book.
-Tim Minchin