This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I no longer have xbox live will microsoft let me keep free game?

#1mrtibbs24Posted 4/14/2014 7:26:11 AM
thanks in advance
#2rttnPosted 4/14/2014 7:27:19 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/68780504
---
GT: rttnCRAFT
Banana's!? In PAJAMA'S!?!? THEIR COMING DOWN THE STAIRS!!!
#3TheRobPosted 4/14/2014 7:44:47 AM
Yes.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#4iceman505Posted 4/15/2014 10:26:34 AM
Yes, with 360 you keep the games regardless, it is a permanent license. This isn't Gametap...err I mean Playstation Plus. Not that there is any difference between the two, because there isn't.
---
Xbox Nation
#5PorcupinePosted 4/17/2014 6:00:31 PM
Actually that's not always true as most people believe.

I just found out that Doritos Crash Course 2 can't be downloaded if you don't have real Gold (trials don't count) even if you have that game in your download history and try to get it from there, and have gotten it from there before.

Apparently Microsoft can take away what you have in your download history after all.
#6NeVaRmoorePosted 4/17/2014 6:17:32 PM
Porcupine posted...
Actually that's not always true as most people believe.

I just found out that Doritos Crash Course 2 can't be downloaded if you don't have real Gold (trials don't count) even if you have that game in your download history and try to get it from there, and have gotten it from there before.

Apparently Microsoft can take away what you have in your download history after all.

That's because DCC2 is a Gold required free-to-play game. Even if you still had it, it wouldn't start without Gold.
---
Watching people argue about Games with Gold vs PS+ is like watching two fat chicks argue which one's skinniest. Nobody wins.