This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Five games you never get sick of playing.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Five games you never get sick of playing.
2 years ago#1
What are five games you feel you could play the rest of your life and never get tired of?

1. Streets of rage REmake.-a perfect game IMO. Embodies the 90s in everyway. Absolutely the most perfect soundtrack ever.

2. Super street fighter 4.-very technical fighter, incredible soundtrack and huge selection of characters

3. Tmnt 4 turtles in time.- never grow tired of this game. Still play it once a month atleast. Bought it when I was 11 yrs old and am going to be 34 at the end of this month. Turtle Power!!!

4. Manhunt.- very atmospheric. Love the director and the different factions comments throughout. Plus the death scenes are beautiful.

5. Half life 2.- still holds up since first playing it ten years ago. Love the atmosphere so much.

What games would you guys choose if you could only pick five??
WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL...............GT: crazydaygo
2 years ago#2
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario World
Morrowind GOTY on pc
New Vegas
Zelda: A Link to the Past

Probably be the ones I could always play.
GT- Discern88
2 years ago#3
1 demons crest ... love everything of it perfect game

2 chrono trigger no words

3 symphony of the night.... best cv ever

4 final fantasy 1 and 7 loved them

5 zelda ocarina or a link to the past
I used to post a good thread like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.
xbox x360:GT: El Sadshadow
2 years ago#4
1. Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
2. Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders
3. Paper Mario
4. Serious Sam: BFE
5. Doom 2

I can't count how many times I've played through Metal Arms since I first bought it in 2003. There's a part of me that still hopes for a sequel, although I know that it will never happen.
2 years ago#5
superwesker posted...

5. Half life 2.- still holds up since first playing it ten years ago. Love the atmosphere so much.

I am currently replaying the Half-life series - 1/2 way into 1st. My favourite games.

1. Orange Box
2. Diablo II
3. Final Fantasy VI
4. Bioshock
5. any of the Zeldas
"I always found it both amusing and oddly appropriate that the rhetoric of the Information Age ended up being so... binary." -- Time_pants
2 years ago#6
Mass effect trilogy
Pinball FX2
Mat Mania
Fire Pro Wrestling
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
2 years ago#7
Mass Effect Trilogy
Star Wars KOTOR 1 + 2
Fallout 3/ NV/ 1/ 2
Bioshock games

Couldn't think of a 5th one.
Get Good Kid.
2 years ago#8
1. Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
2. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam
3. Rome: Total War
4. Star Wars: Battlefront II
5. Grand Theft Auto V
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
2 years ago#9
Metal Gear Solid 2
Silent Hill 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
GoldenEye 64
Max Payne
bettr than u deal w/ it
Tune of the week: Theme of Laura- Akira Yamaoka
2 years ago#10
1) Halo: Reach
I didn't care for Reach's story, but the franchise's formula of simulated violence was perfected in this title. I find myself coming back to its single player campaign, again and again, and particularly enjoy the Exodus chapter.

2)XCOM Enemy Within.
I've only had the game since December, but I can tell already that it's one I won't get tired of. Rather, though I keep screaming in fury and swearing it off permanently for being violated by its random numbers generator, I'll keep coming back to it, because it has a lot to offer and really-it's the best of its kind on the console.

I don't really have any others, but I'll acknowledge Half-Life 2 as one of the greatest games ever made. In fact, I wouldn't mind playing it again. And again. And a gain. But the mechanics of it don't have the same kind of mindless appeal that Halo does, or the pseudo-exigent nature of XCOM. Half-Life 2 has a story like a fine wine: it's too rich for constant consumption but once a year or so...
My opinions sometimes masquerade as facts. You have been warned.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Five games you never get sick of playing.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived