This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a cheap headset.

#1njkking01Posted 4/24/2014 6:22:17 AM
Need a headset for under $30. I just need for single player games like the walking dead game, bioshock and other heavy story driven games.So whats a good headset for cheap? Can I just get a regular head set and use a optical to 3.5mm jack? will I be able to control the volume that well with that method. I was thinking of the Xl1 turtle beach 16 bucks.
#2fiasco86Posted 4/24/2014 7:35:22 AM
As long as the headset has volume control on it, that should suit your needs. Do realize, though, that you're not going to get a headset that sounds great for under $30. I imagine the one you mentioned will be passable, though.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://tinyurl.com/k5uwjh7
#3njkking01(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 7:43:30 AM
fiasco86 posted...
As long as the headset has volume control on it, that should suit your needs. Do realize, though, that you're not going to get a headset that sounds great for under $30. I imagine the one you mentioned will be passable, though.

As long as Its louds and sounds like its coming from my tv thats fine. My walls are paper thin so I gotta keep my volume low and its hard to hear games like that.
#4feared4powerPosted 4/24/2014 7:59:37 AM(edited)
njkking01 posted...
fiasco86 posted...

As long as Its louds and sounds like its coming from my tv thats fine. My walls are paper thin so I gotta keep my volume low and its hard to hear games like that.

You won't get that for 30 bucks lol. Try saving up your allowance for a year.
#5darren19822000Posted 4/24/2014 8:33:18 AM
get headphones not a headset