This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

break down your rep on xbox live

#1SubwooferKingPosted 5/4/2014 10:45:00 AM
Summary-17% prefer 83% avoid. Details-trash talk 7% language 2% disruptive 2% aggressive 7% unsporting 36% (lol wtf) quit early 5% lol I have used my mic 5% or less of the time I've had Xbox live, the rep system is pretty dumb imo. I've been banned once and only once but it was a month and I was really pissed off because I did absolutely nothing to warrant it except tear people up in mw2 ffa back in the day. I wish there was a way for ms to tell if you were actually using your mic a lot so all that "trash talk" garbage feedback is disputed automatically. Oh well, haters will hate and its not a big deal as long as im not banned for no reason, but I decided to view my rep today after not logging on for a while and thought it was funny. (typing on mobile so no spacing.)
---
PS4-NaughtyyAssassin 360-KushAssassin2o6
http://bf4stats.com/ps4/NaughtyyASSASSIN
#2infinitexxPosted 5/4/2014 10:48:30 AM
You don't get banned for negative feedback. Nobody else sees it anyway, all they see are the stars, which seems to always be full regardless of rep.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#3WeskerTeamPosted 5/4/2014 10:52:31 AM
I've noticed that even giving negative feedback will increase your star rating.
---
Xbox GT - Kieduss
PSN ID - IDavey420
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 5/4/2014 10:54:03 AM
Rep is so unreliable anyway. I used to have a 33% avoid for quitting early, which is kind of ridiculous because I don't quit unless something comes up and I have to go do it.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#5SubwooferKing(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 10:56:52 AM
infinitexx posted...
You don't get banned for negative feedback. Nobody else sees it anyway, all they see are the stars, which seems to always be full regardless of rep.

how did I get banned then? Im surely no hacker and I didn't trash talk or anything like that on live
---
PS4-NaughtyyAssassin 360-KushAssassin2o6
http://bf4stats.com/ps4/NaughtyyASSASSIN
#6jspamamsPosted 5/4/2014 10:57:23 AM
66% Prefer 33% Avoid

50% Unsporting (What? You died and I saved your Care Packages....)
10% Quit Early
20% Bad Language

Can't remember the others off the top of my head.
---
Founder of the Emporium of Wonders J-Max
W2 FC 2323 7485 6066 | Black FC (Cloning) 3268 5945 3681
#7AtrabiliousPosted 5/4/2014 11:49:05 AM
I think I'm something like 85% avoid, most of it being unsporting.

The vast majority of that comes from playing Halo 3 back in the day. Beat the enemy team? bad rep. Pick up a power weapon? bad rep. Teamshoot a guy and end up 'stealing' someone's kill? bad rep. Teamshoot a guy and kill him a split second after he kills your team mate? bad rep Positive k/d? bad rep. Negative k/d? bad rep. MVP? bad rep. Got in the drivers seat of a vehicle that someone else wanted? bad rep.

The Halo 3 community was so trashy and vitrolic back in the day, lol. You just couldn't catch a break.

Some of it comes from Gears of War 2 online... though not as much, to my surprise. People got real nasty in that game, especially with the crazy host issues. Amount of hatemail I got for shenanigans I pulled in Annex, I'm surprised my avoid rate isn't closer to 90%.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava/Godsbane Blade |
| PS3: Jazzy_Bones/PhantomOstrava |
#8Ginsu VictimPosted 5/4/2014 11:52:48 AM
50/50
100% Aggressive

Looks like one person has ever rated me. Guess I'm not good enough at anything to get avoided and don't troll enough to get hated.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#90ofreako0Posted 5/4/2014 12:02:15 PM
not sure how to even find this info
#10calinksPosted 5/4/2014 12:05:40 PM
Its a joke. I got negative rep for language. Unless someone was offended by English I don't know what they are talking about. As a personal code, I don't verbally swear ever. Haven't since I was a small child. Total garbage that people docked me for that haha!