This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

break down your rep on xbox live

#31BurgerTime79Posted 5/8/2014 7:16:02 PM
Don't have a rep, because I don't play online. These high "avoid" stats are part of why. If I want to play multiplayer, I'll do it with actual friends.
---
According to my workplace, you can threaten managers with a box cutter and keep your job. WTH is wrong with this company?!
#32LerdothoughtPosted 5/9/2014 8:39:10 AM
Usually playing Gears of War 3 and Halo Reach...

60% avoided

Aggressive 11%
Unsporting 11%
Quit Early 11%
#33BahamutBBobPosted 5/9/2014 9:43:56 AM
I don't know what my rep is right now, but I remember how I got my first bad votes.

I was playing BF2 with a friend, and he always, always wanted to be in a private chat. (before party chat existed) Anyway, a few times in one match, I started driving tanks, and accidentally ran over teammates, before I realized there was friendly fire. I couldn't apologize and let them know I was new, because of that damn private chat...
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#34SurefirepegasusPosted 5/9/2014 9:54:10 AM
100% positive for me

Which is odd because I'm kind of a jerk
---
http://bf4stats.com/xbox/SurefirePegasus
#35BlacknGold86Posted 5/13/2014 5:06:01 AM
I only have 4 negatives, 3 for "overly aggressive" (I wish people would learn that poke pressure in fighting games isn't f****** "overly aggressive") and one for language. I swear a lot, but not really online...

Lol
---
My current all-time favorite song of the week #3- Becoming by Pantera:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ht3XGhlfYs
#36TimeShinigamiPosted 5/13/2014 5:37:06 AM
60% avoided, because people don't like it if you use missiles in ME 3 MP.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#37XeroxicidePosted 5/13/2014 12:40:10 PM
The rep system has never had any function aside from giving people a place to vent their frustration when another player pisses them off.

The only thing that actually gets followed up on is when a player gets reported. Even then, the enforcement team actually investigates and only bans when there is evidence to warrant it. They have a forum where people that have been suspended or banned can ask for more information.

TC, if you're anything like the people on that forum, you claim that you're 100% innocent when in actuality you're guilty of some offense and there is evidence to prove it.
---
I remember when GameFAQs was good.
#38AWarAmp84Posted 5/13/2014 1:50:11 PM
The whole rep and complaint system is flawed. It's obviously only there to make people feel better. I've heard of kids filing complaints simply for losing in a game as some kind of "revenge". Hell, I've even been accused of modding so many times in different games even though I've honestly never even thought about doing it for real. I just don't care enough to mod or hack a game just to win. My point is that, like achievement scores, it's just another artificial stat that doesn't really do anything.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#39BlacknGold86Posted 5/13/2014 1:54:33 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
The whole rep and complaint system is flawed. It's obviously only there to make people feel better. I've heard of kids filing complaints simply for losing in a game as some kind of "revenge". Hell, I've even been accused of modding so many times in different games even though I've honestly never even thought about doing it for real. I just don't care enough to mod or hack a game just to win. My point is that, like achievement scores, it's just another artificial stat that doesn't really do anything.

This. Also I have no idea how to mod.

But is a game really that fun if you know you can't lose?
---
My current all-time favorite song of the week #3- Becoming by Pantera:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ht3XGhlfYs
#40SubwooferKing(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 5:16:04 PM
It still doesn't make sense to me. I dont see how anything I've done warranted a ban. My guess it was something in my profile, but I've never put sewear words, maybe something "suggestive." still stupid, but oh well, its been a long time
---
PS4-NaughtyyAssassin 360-KushAssassin2o6
http://bf4stats.com/ps4/NaughtyyASSASSIN