This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone feel titanfall could have made a cool storyline?

#1njkking01Posted 5/5/2014 6:56:26 PM
Look Im not complaining at all I like titanfall. I just think they could of made a cool storyline I tried campaign mode never knew why it was called that when there really isnt a story at all.I think a coop mode something similar to spartan ops or a real singleplayer would have been cool maybe added in as dlc??
#2Jedi454Posted 5/5/2014 7:05:18 PM
I sold my xbox one copy so I'm happy.
---
*~Waiting For~* Borderlands PreSequel, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Destiny, Sacred 3, The Division, Watchdogs and many more.
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 5/5/2014 7:23:19 PM
Hard to say. There's nothing particularly unique about the storyline, but there were certainly some great setpieces we got to see-- briefly-- during the campaign. I'd rather see a spinoff, myself.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#4SeekAndDestroy2Posted 5/5/2014 7:27:23 PM
I would love for Titanfall 2 to have a single player campaign and co op mode of some kind. So much missed potential there. The story itself could be cool but it could also be overly generic, so if they do a campaign next time hopefully they do something unique with the story.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#5njkking01(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2014 7:28:39 PM
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
I would love for Titanfall 2 to have a single player campaign and co op mode of some kind. So much missed potential there. The story itself could be cool but it could also be overly generic, so if they do a campaign next time hopefully they do something unique with the story.

Yeah also I would love a dinosaur coop mode. That would be cool and would work with this game.
#6vigorm0rtisPosted 5/5/2014 8:27:34 PM
Honestly, if I'm going to play dinosaur co-op, I'll wait for Evolve. That looks badass.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#7NevercomingdownPosted 5/6/2014 12:00:05 AM
Yeah I love the game but a storyline focuesed campaign would've been cool.. they've created a cool universe it seems, i'd like to see more of it
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd