This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

games you don't like that EVERYONE ELSE does

#131VeiledGenesisPosted 5/8/2014 3:07:10 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog.

Worst god damn character ever, and worst 3D games ever. I'd rather play a game featuring the ****ing Teletubbies.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#132Jster628Posted 5/9/2014 6:12:12 AM
TheKingOfCarmel posted...
SAfricanGamer posted...
Army of Two, Assassin's Creed, Batman: Arkham, Battlefield, BioShock, Call of Duty, Crysis, Dead Island, Dead Space, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Forza Motorsport, God of War, Gears of War, Gran Turismo, Grand Theft Auto, Killzone, Lost Planet, Pokémon, Saints Row, Shantae, Sly Cooper, Sonic The Hedgehog, StarCraft, Super Mario, Tomb Raider, Total War, Dark Souls, Donkey Kong, Dragon Age, The Elder Scrolls, EverQuest, Final Fantasy, Infamous, Kinect Sports, Mario Golf, Mario Kart, Mario Party, Metal Gear, Ninja Gaiden, Persona, Professor Layton, Strider Hiryu, Super Smash Bros., Tales, The Sims, Thief, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Tropico, Wolfenstein and World of Warcraft.

Why is this alphabetized and so many.

Copy and paste.
---
"They used to call me Prophet, remember me."
#133FalxXDPosted 5/9/2014 6:23:59 AM
zezmeril2345 posted...
Battlefield 3, Halo 3 and beyond, Grand Theft Auto, and The Elder Scrolls Online.
Except for ESO, the others are because shooter games in general are getting milked for every penny they hold in all the worst of ways, and are susceptible to late elemtn additions that the games never needed in the first place.
ESO has it's own problems and would take to long to explain them IMO.

I think many many people hate ESO... Lol
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
#134casedawgzPosted 5/9/2014 6:28:38 AM
I literally fell asleep playing Shadow of the Colossus and gave up on it after that.
---
I give up on Justin Gabriel
#135FalxXDPosted 5/9/2014 6:35:58 AM
casedawgz posted...
I literally fell asleep playing Shadow of the Colossus and gave up on it after that.

I try it over and over, and snooze every time..
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
#136pakathecatPosted 5/9/2014 7:23:47 AM
Pretty much any of the popular, adrenaline-junkie FPS games. Also, the music/rhythm genre as a whole; some of those have been popular, but they hold no appeal for me.
#137BahamutBBobPosted 5/9/2014 8:04:01 AM
0ofreako0 posted...
and can we not all say call of duty plz?

You can't start a topic like this and try and exclude your favorite series or a series you're tired of hearing about.

For me right now, it's:
Call of Duty
Demons/Dark Souls
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#138bd0g5Posted 5/9/2014 12:10:50 PM
GTA, all I really do is kill people until I get bored.

GGearX posted...
Halo 4.

the worst halo game ever.

people like halo 4?
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#139NeVaRmoorePosted 5/9/2014 12:35:56 PM
bd0g5 posted...
GTA, all I really do is kill people until I get bored.

GGearX posted...
Halo 4.

the worst halo game ever.

people like halo 4?

People like Ball-Blasta?
---
Watching people argue about Games with Gold vs PS+ is like watching two fat chicks argue which one's skinniest. Nobody wins.