This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to remove that ring in the inside if the disc?

#11Kurgan777Posted 5/9/2014 9:45:48 AM
Tention posted...
radial scratches like the one TC described are usually beyond repair.

That depends on the type of disc resurfacing machine used, some of them can repair it.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#12infinitexxPosted 5/9/2014 9:54:59 AM
More to do with the severity of the scratch.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#13Tyronelio1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 9:58:31 AM
It's not deep, I can't feel anything out of the ordinary when I touch it or anything, it's just got that ring and is scratched to death.

My Xbox still recognises it though and loads it untill I get a system freeze lol.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.
#14darren19822000Posted 5/9/2014 12:42:18 PM
why pay to have ti fixed when you can just go get a refund. if they refuse then make a scene. 99% of the time when a customer makes a scene, the store gives in to get you the hell out. i bought halo reach used and it didnt work. i went back to GS and explained it to them. they said they couldnt do anything for me. i proceeded to curse and become very loud. the manager came right over, heard my side and got me a new disc. she then told me alot of times the used games are crap and if i ever have issues to just come back to her. also told me ordering used online is a big no no...you get even worse discs
---
DJ, quit the blatant lying and making things up. - Error1355 (Moderator)
#15SurefirepegasusPosted 5/9/2014 12:44:22 PM
"why pay to have ti fixed when you can just go get a refund. if they refuse then make a scene. 99% of the time when a customer makes a scene, the store gives in to get you the hell out. i bought halo reach used and it didnt work. i went back to GS and explained it to them. they said they couldnt do anything for me. i proceeded to curse and become very loud. the manager came right over, heard my side and got me a new disc. she then told me alot of times the used games are crap and if i ever have issues to just come back to her. also told me ordering used online is a big no no...you get even worse discs"

Can someone translate this mess?
---
http://bf4stats.com/xbox/SurefirePegasus
#16Ginsu VictimPosted 5/9/2014 12:53:05 PM
I wouldn't bother with a repair, just a refund.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#17darren19822000Posted 5/9/2014 12:59:22 PM
Surefirepegasus posted...
"why pay to have ti fixed when you can just go get a refund. if they refuse then make a scene. 99% of the time when a customer makes a scene, the store gives in to get you the hell out. i bought halo reach used and it didnt work. i went back to GS and explained it to them. they said they couldnt do anything for me. i proceeded to curse and become very loud. the manager came right over, heard my side and got me a new disc. she then told me alot of times the used games are crap and if i ever have issues to just come back to her. also told me ordering used online is a big no no...you get even worse discs"

first off learn how to use the quote button. i have one typo. cry me a river troll
---
#18thekozmicpigPosted 5/9/2014 1:49:47 PM
darren19822000 posted...
Surefirepegasus posted...

first off learn how to use the quote button. i have one typo. cry me a river troll

One typo eh?

darren19822000 posted...
why pay to have ti fixed when you can just go get a refund. if they refuse then make a scene. 99% of the time when a customer makes a scene, the store gives in to get you the hell out. i bought halo reach used and it didnt work. i went back to GS and explained it to them. they said they couldnt do anything for me. i proceeded to curse and become very loud. the manager came right over, heard my side and got me a new disc. she then told me alot of times the used games are crap and if i ever have issues to just come back to her. also told me ordering used online is a big no no...you get even worse discs

Numerous (all but one) sentences need to start with a capital letter, didnt and couldnt are missing the apostrophe, halo reach should be capitalized, the last sentence lacks a period and "alot" is not a word.

Also you wrote to as ti, but I think you knew that.
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
#19darren19822000Posted 5/9/2014 5:53:27 PM
too lazy for caps or punctuation. this is gfaqs not an essay contest
---
#20WeskerTeamPosted 5/9/2014 7:09:14 PM
Whoa whoa whoa... Blockbuster still exists? Or was it summoned using black magic to haunt Randy Marsh?
---
Xbox GT - Kieduss
PSN ID - IDavey420