This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to remove that ring in the inside if the disc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How to remove that ring in the inside if the disc?

User Info: Kurgan777

Kurgan777
2 years ago#11
Tention posted...
radial scratches like the one TC described are usually beyond repair.

That depends on the type of disc resurfacing machine used, some of them can repair it.
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
2 years ago#12
More to do with the severity of the scratch.
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#13
It's not deep, I can't feel anything out of the ordinary when I touch it or anything, it's just got that ring and is scratched to death.

My Xbox still recognises it though and loads it untill I get a system freeze lol.
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
2 years ago#14
why pay to have ti fixed when you can just go get a refund. if they refuse then make a scene. 99% of the time when a customer makes a scene, the store gives in to get you the hell out. i bought halo reach used and it didnt work. i went back to GS and explained it to them. they said they couldnt do anything for me. i proceeded to curse and become very loud. the manager came right over, heard my side and got me a new disc. she then told me alot of times the used games are crap and if i ever have issues to just come back to her. also told me ordering used online is a big no no...you get even worse discs
DJ, quit the blatant lying and making things up. - Error1355 (Moderator)

User Info: Surefirepegasus

Surefirepegasus
2 years ago#15
"why pay to have ti fixed when you can just go get a refund. if they refuse then make a scene. 99% of the time when a customer makes a scene, the store gives in to get you the hell out. i bought halo reach used and it didnt work. i went back to GS and explained it to them. they said they couldnt do anything for me. i proceeded to curse and become very loud. the manager came right over, heard my side and got me a new disc. she then told me alot of times the used games are crap and if i ever have issues to just come back to her. also told me ordering used online is a big no no...you get even worse discs"

Can someone translate this mess?
http://bf4stats.com/xbox/SurefirePegasus

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
2 years ago#16
I wouldn't bother with a repair, just a refund.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

darren19822000
2 years ago#17
Surefirepegasus posted...
"why pay to have ti fixed when you can just go get a refund. if they refuse then make a scene. 99% of the time when a customer makes a scene, the store gives in to get you the hell out. i bought halo reach used and it didnt work. i went back to GS and explained it to them. they said they couldnt do anything for me. i proceeded to curse and become very loud. the manager came right over, heard my side and got me a new disc. she then told me alot of times the used games are crap and if i ever have issues to just come back to her. also told me ordering used online is a big no no...you get even worse discs"

first off learn how to use the quote button. i have one typo. cry me a river troll

User Info: thekozmicpig

thekozmicpig
2 years ago#18
darren19822000 posted...
Surefirepegasus posted...

first off learn how to use the quote button. i have one typo. cry me a river troll

One typo eh?

darren19822000 posted...
why pay to have ti fixed when you can just go get a refund. if they refuse then make a scene. 99% of the time when a customer makes a scene, the store gives in to get you the hell out. i bought halo reach used and it didnt work. i went back to GS and explained it to them. they said they couldnt do anything for me. i proceeded to curse and become very loud. the manager came right over, heard my side and got me a new disc. she then told me alot of times the used games are crap and if i ever have issues to just come back to her. also told me ordering used online is a big no no...you get even worse discs

Numerous (all but one) sentences need to start with a capital letter, didnt and couldnt are missing the apostrophe, halo reach should be capitalized, the last sentence lacks a period and "alot" is not a word.

Also you wrote to as ti, but I think you knew that.
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats

darren19822000
2 years ago#19
too lazy for caps or punctuation. this is gfaqs not an essay contest

User Info: WeskerTeam

WeskerTeam
2 years ago#20
Whoa whoa whoa... Blockbuster still exists? Or was it summoned using black magic to haunt Randy Marsh?
Xbox GT - Kieduss
PSN ID - IDavey420
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How to remove that ring in the inside if the disc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived