This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the 360 your deset island console?

#31davepescPosted 5/9/2014 1:32:35 PM
It may very well be. It's that, Sega Genesis, or PS2.
---
"**** you'll thats all you mofos know how to do iss pick on people cause there typeing **** this site" DarkAssAssIn051
#32TrueGBPosted 5/9/2014 1:34:14 PM
Well, I'm not confident my 360 would last very long, so I would have to go with a good gaming PC which would get all the best multiplats AND most titles from yesteryear.
---
Future Billionaire
#33hyjinx17Posted 5/9/2014 1:51:10 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Lets say you were on a desert island with tv's and electricity - for years trapped- wouldnt this be your console of choice? I cant think of a system thats looks better with better variety..even if its not your personal favorite console i think it has the variety - and graphics..

Um variety? 99% of games come out on both consoles and every genre of exclusive on the 360 is on the PS3, but not the other way around.
---
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero
#34TeraPatrick2008Posted 5/9/2014 1:58:14 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Lets say you were on a desert island with tv's and electricity - for years trapped- wouldnt this be your console of choice?

No, absolutly not.
When there is a RRoD after two weeks, what do you do the next few years? Just have fun with your TV and electricity?
#35SeekAndDestroy2Posted 5/9/2014 2:02:06 PM
If I was deserted on an island I would probably be too busy to play very much video games. Having my own island is my dream!
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#36dragoonslayer12Posted 5/9/2014 2:14:00 PM
With all the games I own, 3ds. I have 130+ games on that bad boy. With Wi-Fi, Vita
---
I believe not in the fairy tales of man made truth
#37SydneyLassorotPosted 5/9/2014 2:15:20 PM
I'd go for a PS2, since that has a fantastic library of titles, and backwards compatibility for PS1 games. A lot of my favorite games came out then. Star Ocean 3, FF7, 9, and 10, Xenogears, the Xenosaga series, MGS 1, 2, and 3, Prince of Persia the Sands of Time, Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy Tactics, and many more. I'm a huge RPG fan, so no other system except PC can even come close.

But this is assuming that you don't have internet access, and so can't get something like a backwards compatible PS3, that also plays downloaded PS1 titles. And assuming that I somehow have a stockpile of video games on this deserted island, in addition to the console of choice. Since without those, whatever system you take with you is just going to be a glorified Wilson for you to talk to.
#38AxleHeadXPosted 5/9/2014 2:20:07 PM
I'll probably get flamed for this, but as much as I love my 360 I'd probably want my PS3. Purely because all the games I love on 360 are also on PS3 (sorry I could care less about 360 exclusive titles) and one of my all time favorite series Uncharted is exclusive to it. Can I just take both?
#39moondog84Posted 5/9/2014 2:58:30 PM
The Retron 5. Haha beat that!
---
Spaceballs the Signature
#40Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 3:07:45 PM
hyjinx17 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Lets say you were on a desert island with tv's and electricity - for years trapped- wouldnt this be your console of choice? I cant think of a system thats looks better with better variety..even if its not your personal favorite console i think it has the variety - and graphics..

Um variety? 99% of games come out on both consoles and every genre of exclusive on the 360 is on the PS3, but not the other way around.

and most look better and run better on the 360 and the ps3 controller is trash....

every genre of exclusive on the 360 is on the PS3 - like splinter cell conviction? Hydro thunder hurricane and condemned, Alan Wake, and Kameo? Like those?
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.