This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there an issue with Xbox Live?

#1VileFiddlePosted 5/11/2014 1:50:20 PM
I just got my copy of Titanfall from Amazon and need to purchase a Live membership (kind of a shame that an online only game doesn't even come with a free trial).

I want to buy a one month membership (I'm not getting anything higher) but my debit card keeps getting refused when I try to purchase the membership, no shops around me sell one month cards any longer. I called my bank and they don't see any issues on their end. Are they having connection issues?
#2orangeneePosted 5/11/2014 2:41:40 PM
None here (U.K.). Is it giving you an error code?
---
Peace has cost you your strength, victory has defeated you.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#3skribblzPosted 5/11/2014 2:47:48 PM
VileFiddle posted...
kind of a shame that an online only game doesn't even come with a free trial

Mine came with a 48 hour trial. If you want it let me know and i'll pm you the code.
---
The 5 Symptoms of Laziness:
#4VileFiddle(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2014 2:53:52 PM
Use a different way to pay
We couldn't get authorization for this. Try a different or new way to pay. If you have more questions, ask your bank.

This is the message I have been getting when trying to purchase a membership, as stated before my bank as said there seem to be no issues on their end. I've purchased memberships before on this card and this is my only method of payment.

skribblz posted...
VileFiddle posted...
kind of a shame that an online only game doesn't even come with a free trial

Mine came with a 48 hour trial. If you want it let me know and i'll pm you the code.

Wouldn't I still get an error message if using a code? I would much rather just purchase a membership.
#5SubwooferKingPosted 5/11/2014 7:39:19 PM
If you're still having trouble, its cuz viewing and making payment on the Xbox 360 and 1 is messed up along with pretty much everything else. Go to Xbox.com/servicealerts
---
PS4-NaughtyyAssassin 360-KushAssassin2o6
http://bf4stats.com/ps4/NaughtyyASSASSIN
#6mcr_182Posted 5/11/2014 7:51:23 PM
Yeah I'm trying to buy Fable Aniversery and it wont let me buy it or redeem a $5.00 code I got from microsoft because I used that promotion so I'm about to call costumer sevice
#7Kurgan777Posted 5/11/2014 8:11:18 PM
mcr_182 posted...
Yeah I'm trying to buy Fable Aniversery and it wont let me buy it or redeem a $5.00 code I got from microsoft because I used that promotion so I'm about to call costumer sevice

Don't waste the call, just wait it out, look at the link above your post, there's problems all over Live right now, your call will only add to the s***storm their tech support call centers are going through and won't get anything fixed faster.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#8SubwooferKingPosted 5/11/2014 8:13:04 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
mcr_182 posted...

Don't waste the call, just wait it out, look at the link above your post, there's problems all over Live right now, your call will only add to the s***storm their tech support call centers are going through and won't get anything fixed faster.

---
#9SubwooferKingPosted 5/11/2014 8:14:16 PM
I really should just plug in my ps4 right now, but the moment that happens live will be back up...oh well ill just play some solo Kino ser toten lol
---