This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else want a Red Dead Online?

#1SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 5/12/2014 9:17:12 AM
Red deads mp was fun just imagnine one where you could buy properties. make your own character rob banks buy horses, Do missions new guns. IT would be awesome!
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#2HairlessTugboatPosted 5/12/2014 9:19:32 AM
Yeah, that would be fun.
---
GT: HairlessTugboat
#3pothocketPosted 5/12/2014 9:20:49 AM
Considering how little there was to do in RDR online, yeah, just about anything would be better.
---
http://i.imgur.com/L2ASIya.gif
http://i.imgur.com/5hUcbcx.gif
#4AWarAmp84Posted 5/12/2014 9:22:49 AM
pothocket posted...
Considering how little there was to do in RDR online, yeah, just about anything would be better.

I agree. I thought RDR MP was boring as hell. Anything would be a step up.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#5SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 9:25:06 AM
Just put some thought into it we would need a new setting or a bigger black water the towns would be too small maybe the next red dead game will have red dead online.
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#6SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 9:25:30 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...
pothocket posted...

I agree. I thought RDR MP was boring as hell. Anything would be a step up.

Yeah only undead nightmare was fun.
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#7Tyronelio1Posted 5/12/2014 9:26:06 AM
I played more hours in RDR online than any other game.

With a friend it's perfect, huge open world, tons of side activities and co op missions, zombie mode + nothing is cooler than riding around the west with your full 8 member possy or was it 6 max? Still amazing to go and destroy other possies!
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.
#8SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 9:27:14 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...

With a friend it's perfect, huge open world, tons of side activities and co op missions, zombie mode + nothing is cooler than riding around the west with your full 8 member possy or was it 6 max? Still amazing to go and destroy other possies!

I just got into the mp a year ago so I had no friends who played it
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#9Tyronelio1Posted 5/12/2014 9:30:29 AM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

I just got into the mp a year ago so I had no friends who played it

Get a mic and go online, a lot of good friends I've meet playing RDR MP that i still play with today, just make sure you're not an idiot and have social skills. :P
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.
#10vigorm0rtisPosted 5/12/2014 10:00:23 AM
Only after someone teaches R* how to make online fun.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif