This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else want a Red Dead Online?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone else want a Red Dead Online?

User Info: SILENTGHOSTS96

SILENTGHOSTS96
2 years ago#1
Red deads mp was fun just imagnine one where you could buy properties. make your own character rob banks buy horses, Do missions new guns. IT would be awesome!
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e

User Info: HairlessTugboat

HairlessTugboat
2 years ago#2
Yeah, that would be fun.
GT: HairlessTugboat

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
2 years ago#3
Considering how little there was to do in RDR online, yeah, just about anything would be better.
http://i.imgur.com/L2ASIya.gif
http://i.imgur.com/5hUcbcx.gif

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
2 years ago#4
pothocket posted...
Considering how little there was to do in RDR online, yeah, just about anything would be better.

I agree. I thought RDR MP was boring as hell. Anything would be a step up.
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.

SILENTGHOSTS96
2 years ago#5
Just put some thought into it we would need a new setting or a bigger black water the towns would be too small maybe the next red dead game will have red dead online.
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e

SILENTGHOSTS96
2 years ago#6
AWarAmp84 posted...
pothocket posted...

I agree. I thought RDR MP was boring as hell. Anything would be a step up.

Yeah only undead nightmare was fun.
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#7
I played more hours in RDR online than any other game.

With a friend it's perfect, huge open world, tons of side activities and co op missions, zombie mode + nothing is cooler than riding around the west with your full 8 member possy or was it 6 max? Still amazing to go and destroy other possies!
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.

SILENTGHOSTS96
2 years ago#8
Tyronelio1 posted...

With a friend it's perfect, huge open world, tons of side activities and co op missions, zombie mode + nothing is cooler than riding around the west with your full 8 member possy or was it 6 max? Still amazing to go and destroy other possies!

I just got into the mp a year ago so I had no friends who played it
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#9
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

I just got into the mp a year ago so I had no friends who played it

Get a mic and go online, a lot of good friends I've meet playing RDR MP that i still play with today, just make sure you're not an idiot and have social skills. :P
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
2 years ago#10
Only after someone teaches R* how to make online fun.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone else want a Red Dead Online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived