This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else want a Red Dead Online?

#11Ginsu VictimPosted 5/12/2014 10:25:52 AM
I loved holing up in a building, shooting everyone outside, racking up a huge wanted level / bounty.

Defending myself from anyone who dared take me on = fun.

It was the only time someone set me to "avoid," with the reason being "aggressive."
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#12ComradeRyanPosted 5/12/2014 12:58:54 PM
I would definitely pay full price on day one for a new Red Dead game.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#13darkharePosted 5/12/2014 1:05:14 PM(edited)
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
Red deads mp was fun just imagnine one where you could buy properties. make your own character rob banks buy horses, Do missions new guns. IT would be awesome!

>nope no rdr mmo, having the ability to do all those things within cooperative mode would be a blast though.

Tyronelio1 posted...
I played more hours in RDR online than any other game.

With a friend it's perfect, huge open world, tons of side activities and co op missions, zombie mode + nothing is cooler than riding around the west with your full 8 member possy or was it 6 max? Still amazing to go and destroy other possies!

it was a good idea i agree, but it was very poorly implemented. everyone used aim assist which just ruined it.

---
[obnoxious period]
#14simonbelmont2Posted 5/12/2014 1:10:28 PM
ComradeRyan posted...
I would definitely pay full price on day one for a new Red Dead game.

Me too.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#15BB52700Posted 5/12/2014 3:10:05 PM
put GTA V style online into a RDR game and I might have to withdraw from the outside world
---
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!