This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Saints Row 3 a must-play game when it's free later this week?

#1rhino504Posted 5/12/2014 10:54:21 AM
I've never played a Saint's Row game, so I was wondering is this game good enough that it's a must-play game ?

Even though it's free, I don't want to download it if if not that great a game; my hard drive is starting to get full with all these free games.

Thanks
---
The good old hockey game is the best game you can name, and the best game you can name is the good old hockey game - Stompin Tom Connors
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 5/12/2014 10:58:21 AM
It's certainly worth playing. Just delete it when you're done.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#3brunbbmercPosted 5/12/2014 10:58:46 AM
people do seem to like it so probably
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
#4Tyronelio1Posted 5/12/2014 10:58:58 AM
Yeah I guess, it's a good game but the lack of customisation and decent story killed it, SR4 fixed everything wrong with 3 and perfected the franchise while sending the characters out with an epic dance scene.

3 is fun if you just want to have stupid fun oh and sasha grey is weirdly an amazing voice actress when she doesn't need to be or have the experience that others have. >.>
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.
#5EOD1991Posted 5/12/2014 11:03:44 AM
3's my favourite in the series. The story's dumb and kind of irritating but the gameplay is really fun.
#6elbarto28Posted 5/12/2014 11:07:21 AM
I think it's worth playing. It was fun and I appreciated that it didn't take itself seriously.

Worse comes to worse, you just delete it if you don't like it.
---
That rug really tied the room together.
#7iceman505Posted 5/12/2014 11:08:04 AM
I found it underwhelming compared to the first two, especially SR2 where there was no shortage of things to do. SR3 seems barren in comparison, but a newcomer would not have that issue, and would most likely love it.
---
Xbox Nation
#8Dark_SpiretPosted 5/12/2014 11:13:24 AM
i dunno if id say its a "Must Play", but its certainly enjoyable.
---
Currently playing: Don't Starve - Just Cause 2 - Bound by Flame
#9corex3dPosted 5/12/2014 11:17:04 AM(edited)
its worth playing I have the complete package and I am going to play through this again once its free since it would be the vanilla version the complete package gave you tons of starting vehicles and weapons making you op right from the start still I would rather of had saints row 2 since it has more to online than just co-op
#10Jedi454Posted 5/12/2014 11:17:28 AM
It's going to be my first SR game so let's hope so.
---
*~Waiting For~* Borderlands PreSequel, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Destiny, Sacred 3, The Division and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.