This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the sales this week?

#21fiasco86Posted 5/12/2014 6:30:20 PM
So far the information in this topic has been accurate and useful.

That said, yeah I still take glass's post as the final word on the deals.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://tinyurl.com/k5uwjh7
#22SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 5/12/2014 6:31:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23MabusIncarnatePosted 5/12/2014 6:33:54 PM
The link that Kurgan777 posted is entirely accurate and has been for at least the last 16 months that I have referenced it each time it updates on Monday nights. I post the updates on a reputable site when the sales hit on that page and it has yet to provide false information.
#24fiasco86Posted 5/12/2014 6:35:14 PM
MabusIncarnate posted...
The link that Kurgan777 posted is entirely accurate and has been for at least the last 16 months that I have referenced it each time it updates on Monday nights. I post the updates on a reputable site when the sales hit on that page and it has yet to provide false information.

Everybody knows that xbldb.com is legit.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://tinyurl.com/k5uwjh7
#25rttnPosted 5/12/2014 6:38:49 PM
pretty sure Zombie Driver HD was supposed to be delisted
---
GT: rttnCRAFT
Banana's!? In PAJAMA'S!?!? THEIR COMING DOWN THE STAIRS!!!
#26MabusIncarnatePosted 5/12/2014 6:40:52 PM
Just reiterating it's legitimacy, only my second day posting on this site and i'm unaware of what's well known around here and what isn't.

I'll likely pick up Zombie Driver for $2.49, wanted to try it for a while and I think i'm sold at that price.
#27TyrianMolluskPosted 5/12/2014 7:07:09 PM
It's more about having sales change or get added piecemeal than questioning xbldb. We've seen several sales change after their initial posting, some adding games and others correcting mistaken prices.