This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deal of the Week 5/13 to 5/19 Zombies!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Deal of the Week 5/13 to 5/19 Zombies!!!!!

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
2 years ago#1
Deal of the Week 5/13 to 5/19

-Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Season Pass----------------------------- $24.99
-Dead Island: Riptide------------------------------------------------------ $11.99 (3.43 GB)
-How to Survive------------------------------------------------------------- $7.49 (1.40 GB)
-PvZ: Garden Warfare----------------------------------------------------- $20.09 (2.43 GB) *Requires free add-on packs (212.70 MB) and (623.75 MB)
-Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Collection---------- $4.99 (1.67 GB)
-State of Decay------------------------------------------------------------- $9.99 (1.81 GB)
-Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone------------------------------- $3.39 (585.46 MB)
-Zombie Driver HD--------------------------------------------------------- $2.49 (923.96 MB)

Square Enix Sale

-Battlestations Pacific------------------------------------------------------ $4.99 (4.91 GB)
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution-------------------------------------------- $4.94 (6.79 GB)
-Dungeon Siege 3---------------------------------------------------------- $4.99 (4.34 GB)
-Hitman: Blood Money----------------------------------------------------- $6.59 (4.94 GB)
-Kane and Lynch: Dead Men-------------------------------------------- $4.99 (5.49 GB)
-Lightning Returns FFXIII------------------------------------------------- $29.99 (6.36 GB)
-Lightning Returns FFXIII: Samurai Collection---------------------- $4.99 (18.50 MB)
-Lightning Returns FFXIII: Premium Collection--------------------- $4.99 (11.32 MB)
-Lightning Returns FFXIII: Legends Collection--------------------- $4.99 (12.70 MB)
-Thief-------------------------------------------------------------------------- $44.99 (5.55 GB)
-Thief: Forsaken Challenge Map--------------------------------------- $3.34 (25.45 MB)
-Thief: Booster Packs----------------------------------------------------- $.66 each
-Thief: The Bank Heist---------------------------------------------------- $3.34 (57.45 MB)
-Tomb Raider---------------------------------------------------------------- $13.49 (6.57 GB)
-Tomb Raider: Online Survival Pack Unlock------------------------- $3.49
-Tomb Raider: Adventure Pack Unlock------------------------------- $3.49
-Tomb Raider: Shipwrecked MP Map Pack-------------------------- $1.99 (103.82 MB)
-Tomb Raider: Caves and Cliffs MP Map Pack--------------------- $2.49 (144.14 MB)
-Tomb Raider: 1939 MP Map Pack------------------------------------ $1.99 (92.15 MB)

Games with Gold May

-May 1st----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dust: An Elysian Tail (592.68 MB)
-May 16th--------------------------------------------------------------------- Saint's Row: The Third (6.86 GB)

De-Listing

-Doritos Crash Course 2------------------------------------------------- Free (October 15th)
"Doritos Crash Course 2 will close on October 15, 2014. Effective today, players with unspent coins can purchase in-game consumables but will be unable to purchase Coin Packs. In all other respects, the game will remain unchanged and playable until the closure date."
New User (3) - Awarded to users with at least 25 Karma.
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122

User Info: xliner

xliner
2 years ago#2
This topic > Jedi's, honestly.
http://i.imgur.com/PbtBZDP.png http://imgur.com/a/M41LL
xliner is probably an eridian - 3CDED | http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
2 years ago#3
Ehh, it really isn't a competition. I'm just glad someone got them out. I was busy and honestly completely forgot it was Monday.

And I do this for myself just as much as for everyone else. It really helps me being able to see a nice list of what's on sale.
New User (3) - Awarded to users with at least 25 Karma.
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122

User Info: xliner

xliner
2 years ago#4
It's just more pleasing to the eye.
http://i.imgur.com/PbtBZDP.png http://imgur.com/a/M41LL
xliner is probably an eridian - 3CDED | http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png

User Info: enigma1408

enigma1408
2 years ago#5
glassghost0 posted...
Ehh, it really isn't a competition. I'm just glad someone got them out. I was busy and honestly completely forgot it was Monday.

And I do this for myself just as much as for everyone else. It really helps me being able to see a nice list of what's on sale.

glassghost0 posted...

Ty Ghost as always your word on the sales is law!

User Info: SeekAndDestroy2

SeekAndDestroy2
2 years ago#6
xliner posted...
It's just more pleasing to the eye.

Honesty it is.

And what's up with Enigma?
PSN & GT: darkstar5577

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
2 years ago#7
What's the Tomb Raider Adventure Pack? Worth getting?
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: jediknight52501

jediknight52501
2 years ago#8
still thinking about getting Dungeon Siege III. just need a little more advice if i should get it or not?
it is good to be back. XBL-UGC Jedi Master, PSN-Creepy_Crandall, Steam-jediknight52501

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
2 years ago#9
Git gud ghost.

Also how's the game length for tombraider? I it's decent and not $20+ here I may pick it up.
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.

User Info: SeekAndDestroy2

SeekAndDestroy2
2 years ago#10
Dragon Nexus posted...
What's the Tomb Raider Adventure Pack? Worth getting?

Pretty sure it's just one extra tomb.
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Deal of the Week 5/13 to 5/19 Zombies!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived