This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Two games I need opinions on....

#1SrgtStalkerPosted 5/14/2014 10:50:12 AM
Trying to decide if I should get The Witcher 2 or Dues Ex Human Revolution, or go ahead and waste the money to buy both if they're both really just that great.

Also thinking about Saints Row 4 depending on how much I'll have left. Those two are higher on my list though, well besides games that haven't been released yet.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#2Tyronelio1Posted 5/14/2014 11:09:45 AM
Get all three.

They are all great games.

Witcher 2 -
Dark souls combat but better.
Great story
Tasteful adult material
Great setting.
The start is kind of a drag though.
Beautiful game.
Great characters.

Deus Ex: HR
Awesome gunplay.
Awesome setting.
Great story.
Freedom of gameplay.
It's Deus Ex.
Great characters.
He never asked for this.

Saints row IV.
Best finale of a arch EVER.
It's saints row.
Part gangster part super hero game.
More fan service than you can poke a stick at.
It's just pure fun.
Beat em up/shmup/stealth espionage/action/free roam/mech (sorry power armour) game.

Seriously get all three. :D
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.
#3orangeneePosted 5/14/2014 11:21:04 AM
Witcher 2.

I found Deus Ex: Human Resource Department pretty dull by comparison.
---
Peace has cost you your strength, victory has defeated you.
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#4simonbelmont2Posted 5/14/2014 12:07:08 PM
I prefer Deus Ex to Witcher 2. I like Witcher 2 but I couldn't really get into it for some reason. Deus Ex is great if you enjoy stealthy gameplay and a futuristic cyberpunk setting,

Saints Row 4 is a lot of fun too.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#5Justice98405Posted 5/14/2014 12:34:47 PM
I've had a lot of fun with both Deus Ex: HR and The Witcher 2, so I'd say get both. My Deus Ex is on PS3 though. Great sci-fi game, and a great high fantasy game, good stuff.

Still haven't played Saint's Row 3, let alone 4, sadly, so I cannot comment on them.
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#6SeekAndDestroy2Posted 5/14/2014 12:37:33 PM
I've never played Witcher but Deus Ex is one of the best stealth games this gen with a great story and atmosphere. Saints Row 4 is a crazy open world game all about having fun in the most insane ways possible. Both are great games you should get both if you can. Gamefly is selling SR4 for around $15 right now I believe if you are interested.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#7Jiggy101011Posted 5/14/2014 12:38:52 PM
I will say this, I am currently playing through Deus ex and while I'm still at the beginning it is easily worth the $4.94 it is on sale for.

You can't go wrong with a 5 dollar purchase my man. Not with this much content and story at least.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Ryse: Son of Rome, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Sleeping Dogs
#8PreacherXWDSXPosted 5/14/2014 12:39:58 PM
All are great. In order I would get, SR 4 the best super hero game ever made and SR 3 is free this month. Witcher 2 a gift from the heavens. Deus Ex...bio-tech, guns and cyberpunk, it just goes together like peanut butter and jelly or Vodka and orange juice or a strip club and a paycheck it's just right.

Some SR 4 fun, play as Trevor from GTA 5 in SR4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWbgg9xaO-M

Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man Armor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nwADY4ap8Y
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#9Jiggy101011Posted 5/14/2014 12:40:53 PM
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
I've never played Witcher but Deus Ex is one of the best stealth games this gen with a great story and atmosphere. Saints Row 4 is a crazy open world game all about having fun in the most insane ways possible. Both are great games you should get both if you can. Gamefly is selling SR4 for around $15 right now I believe if you are interested.

I just checked, $12.99. Pretty sweet deal IMO.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Ryse: Son of Rome, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Sleeping Dogs
#10SeekAndDestroy2Posted 5/14/2014 12:45:40 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...

I just checked, $12.99. Pretty sweet deal IMO.

A very sweet deal indeed, anybody who doesn't have it yet should jump on that! Gamefly is having a huge blowout sale this week so everybody should check it out, there are some great games for some great prices.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577