This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you getting Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 6/3/2014 6:37:34 AM
I have both systems but I may be getting the 360 version because I enjoy using my Microsoft Force Feedback wheel on racing games.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#2xlinerPosted 6/3/2014 6:39:35 AM
360 because I have no plans to ever the the X1.
---
http://i.imgur.com/oVxuud5.png http://imgur.com/a/M41LL
xliner is probably an eridian - 3CDED | http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png
#3Jamin-7Posted 6/3/2014 6:40:33 AM
This should be a poll.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I wonder if MS should have pushed for it to be Xbox One exclusive for more incentive to buy an Xbox One.
---
"You don't even exist, Fisher. You can't get a medal for this."
"Medals don't help me sleep at night, Lambert."
#4AltiarLioPosted 6/3/2014 6:46:26 AM
Depends what's better, if the graphics are the only difference then ill get the X1 version and 360 version like titanfall. (One to play with friends 360 and the other to experience the best the game has to offer in single player)
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
#reinstatethepaywall GT: Tyron3L1o
#5That_Damn_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2014 6:46:34 AM
Jamin-7 posted...
This should be a poll.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I wonder if MS should have pushed for it to be Xbox One exclusive for more incentive to buy an Xbox One.

That's something that has surprised me. I really hope MS has some good exclusives to announce at E3. I'm enjoying my X1 but most of the games I have are also on Xbox 360 :/
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#6PreacherXWDSXPosted 6/3/2014 6:57:48 AM
Jamin-7 posted...
This should be a poll.

Both versions will be made by different teams and the Xbox One version will be using the Forza 5 engine. There's no way MS could have left the 360 and the millions in potential sales out of the Horizon equation.

Xbox One version for me.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#7MGS_GZ2014Posted 6/4/2014 4:22:39 AM
Xbox 360.
---
Why be a KING, When you can be a GOD.
XBOX 360 & PS3.
#8kennyynnooPosted 6/4/2014 4:56:15 AM
Xbox one, you know they will probably have less players or no traffic online in the end for 360. I doubt tell be identuxal. Although if they're way different I would buy both eventually, love horizon.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#9TheVillageIdiotPosted 6/4/2014 8:42:25 AM
No, I am not
#10DonVito1990Posted 6/8/2014 1:38:54 AM
PreacherXWDSX posted...
Jamin-7 posted...
This should be a poll.

Both versions will be made by different teams and the Xbox One version will be using the Forza 5 engine. There's no way MS could have left the 360 and the millions in potential sales out of the Horizon equation.

Xbox One version for me.
---

---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.