This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Xbox 360 Console does everybody have?

#41tubb311Posted 6/8/2014 8:04:02 AM
250gb slim
---
GT: DonShetland
#42Prince EnixPosted 6/8/2014 8:04:39 AM
I also have a Falcon from about 5 years ago. Still going strong, although I did replace the HDD. 60 GB was never going to be enough.
---
Simia simia est, etiamsi aurea gestet insignia.
Fallaces sunt rerum species.
#432006_Posted 6/8/2014 8:13:34 AM
Glossy black 250gig slim
#44DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiCPosted 6/8/2014 8:21:23 AM
I've had 3.

Original fat Xenon, lasted about 6 months. Mass Effect and Blue Dragon killed it(RRoD).

Sent it back, and it was replaced with another fat Xenon(which had been manufactured just two frickin' weeks later than my first one). This one lasted about two and a half years before the GPU failed.

By that point the warranty had run out, so I just bought a Jasper Arcade which I've had going ever since and hasn't given me a bit of trouble.
---
"Jon Jones and Bendo just slaying mother f***ers in the name of the lord" -- MICHALECOLE
#45MGS_GZ2014(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2014 8:25:23 AM
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...
I've had 3.

Original fat Xenon, lasted about 6 months. Mass Effect and Blue Dragon killed it(RRoD).

Sent it back, and it was replaced with another fat Xenon(which had been manufactured just two frickin' weeks later than my first one). This one lasted about two and a half years before the GPU failed.

By that point the warranty had run out, so I just bought a Jasper Arcade which I've had going ever since and hasn't given me a bit of trouble.

you seem to have bad luck with consoles;)
---
Why be a KING, When you can be a GOD.
XBOX 360 & PS3.
#46A-Z-1-3Posted 6/8/2014 8:49:38 AM
Halo 3 Limited Edition from 2007. Only problem is that it's gotten really loud, which i can deal with. I replaced the 60gb HDD for a 120gb.
---
GT: XxMAJORxPAINSxX
Jg zpv dbo sfbe, zpv bsf bxftpnf.
#47youngskillzPosted 6/8/2014 8:58:19 AM
MGS_GZ2014 posted...
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...
I've had 3.

you seem to have bad luck with consoles;)

nope, essentially everything pre-jasper was garbage and a ticking time bomb for the most part, sure some survived but not many.

anyway like the other dude i've got a fat jasp for years now, probably the best chip.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#48nad2darePosted 6/10/2014 2:58:50 PM
Xbox Slim