This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo 2 Anniversay for Xbox 360, Please!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Halo 2 Anniversay for Xbox 360, Please!

User Info: Kurgan777

Kurgan777
2 years ago#81
ssj5goku2005 posted...
fiasco86 posted...
No, that's silly. Time to focus on next gen. This is coming from somebody who doesn't own a next gen console.

This...I used to think a 360 version would be awesome, too...but after seeing what they can do with games that are exclusive to 8th gen...I'm pretty much ready for cross-gen to end

To be honest...I'm actually a little mad Mortal Kombat X is cross-gen...and I'm glad Halo: MCC is exclusive to next-gen

And considering this is supposed to be a huge system seller for MS...I'm sure they wouldn't even consider bringing it to last gen

Read through the topic and see why ending cross-gen too soon is a bad idea.

And please do explain in detail exactly how a 10 year old game that has nothing more than a graphics filter applied to it just like Halo CE:A, with the same tired old bugged up gameplay as the original version of Halo 2 is supposed to be some kind of "system seller".

Brand new exclusive IP's can be system sellers, but not a 10 year old rehash with unchanged gameplay.
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Halo 2 Anniversay for Xbox 360, Please!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived