This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is the xbox 360 so f---ing slow?

#1LinkIsSpartanPosted 6/12/2014 4:40:27 AM
Whats with the xbox 360 freezing when you go to the dashboard, the loading icon always freezes and it seems like the system locks up for half a minute before the dashboard appears? Seriously, it is pathetic and it is getting on my nerves. It's all these stupid useless updates that are clogging the f---ing dashboard and making the system do funny things. I cant even sign into Live from startup, i have to do a connection test first. And the console is now locked up on black screen for another half minute great.

Finally signed into live and my account, my dark souls download is continuing when i see a castle crashers ad on the dashboard. I click it to see how much it is...'YOU HAVE NOW SIGNED OUT OF LIVE. UPDATE REQUIRED 113MB....

"Oh, is this a xbox system update?". Doesnt look like it. So after it installs the update it loads up the xbox website on internet explorer and shows me the purchase page for castle crashers there!!

wtf microsoft, you have lost your minds!

i tried playing far cry 3 on xbox 360 and it was destroying my retina. How is it that it is the worst looking game on the 360?jesus its just jagged edges, blur and a very low resolution.
---
Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you..
#2GorillaReformedPosted 6/12/2014 4:47:04 AM
I'm not reading all that crap
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#3orangeneePosted 6/12/2014 4:52:49 AM
Why is the very last paragraph nothing to do with the prior ones?

I sense evil in you TC.
---
If you can read this, well done. Member of the Trillionaire's Club, don't bother me or I'll buy you. #PaywallGET
#4LinkIsSpartan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 5:02:52 AM
orangenee posted...

I sense evil in you TC.

im not a fanboy, my gt is Blitz Tuned GTR i have 33k score so im not joking around brah
---
Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you..
#5DividerByZeroPosted 6/12/2014 5:03:39 AM
Only true men troll with their mains.
---
'Charging in on the back of a Rachnii, with a glorious golden beard flowing in the wind with two groupies behind him, Divider rescued our outpost...' - Raff
#6orangeneePosted 6/12/2014 5:18:35 AM
LinkIsSpartan posted...
orangenee posted...

I sense evil in you TC.

im not a fanboy, my gt is Blitz Tuned GTR i have 33k score so im not joking around brah

You seemed to know what I was getting at though.......
---
If you can read this, well done. Member of the Trillionaire's Club, don't bother me or I'll buy you. #PaywallGET
#7AltiarLioPosted 6/12/2014 5:39:39 AM
GorillaReformed posted...
I'm not reading all that crap

---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#8Joey-ZazaPosted 6/12/2014 5:48:39 AM
Yeah recently my system has been getting really slow.

Dashboarding off of Terraria to cheat to get the best modifiers takes forever then the system refuses to let me play it, either not letting it show up in recent games history, or telling me "cannot launch game" over and over for 5 minutes.

I check out a games "details" pressing Y and the system sits there loading for 2 minutes.

I'm worried it's on its last leg.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#9OverburdenedPosted 6/12/2014 5:48:47 AM
Yea dawg, he ain't messin yo, 33gs ***** you'd better recognise Orange, dis is his MAIN account aaight? know that. brrah brrah.
---
Trillionaire'ism never felt so divine. #IownU
An Eagle with a broken wing.
#10AWarAmp84Posted 6/12/2014 5:55:41 AM
I'm not trying to sound like a fanboy here(the term gets thrown around way to much on GFaqs)but that's one of my favourite things about the XB1. The XB1 dashboard runs so much smoother than the 360 dashboard. Plus, you can mess around with the dashboard without exiting your game. Just saying.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.