This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If XBLA games had physical copies for the same price...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If XBLA games had physical copies for the same price...

User Info: gabrius

gabrius
2 years ago#11
Jamin-7 posted...
gabrius posted...
Considering I made out like a bandit with free & cheap MSP combined with constant sales.... I would've probably bought less.

Would you even have room?? XD

You bring up a good point - my physical Xbox 360 collection is nearing critical mass as it is.
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
2 years ago#12
No. In fact if we go all the way and say they were only released on disc and not digital as well, I'd buy less. If I'm at a store looking at a physical game I'm much more hesitant to spend than I am at home with a credit card.
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg

User Info: VandorLee

VandorLee
2 years ago#13
Random: Im sort of interested in the ages of people and their opinion.

For me, going to Toys r us when i was a little kid and seeing the long stretching glass case isles with literal walls of games was amazing. "OMG HOW DO I CHOOSE!?". I think it had a strong impact of physical copies of games.
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)

gabrius
2 years ago#14
VandorLee posted...
Random: Im sort of interested in the ages of people and their opinion.

For me, going to Toys r us when i was a little kid and seeing the long stretching glass case isles with literal walls of games was amazing. "OMG HOW DO I CHOOSE!?". I think it had a strong impact of physical copies of games.

I loved that feeling so much I replicated it in my own home ^_^
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
2 years ago#15
scoobydoobydont posted...
No. In fact if we go all the way and say they were only released on disc and not digital as well, I'd buy less. If I'm at a store looking at a physical game I'm much more hesitant to spend than I am at home with a credit card.

This. I was mostly joking about being hammered, but I hesitate all the time at stores. I'm in a store like k-mart or walmart once a month maybe, and I go on my xbox every day and see all these deals.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I

User Info: fiasco86

fiasco86
2 years ago#16
gabrius posted...
Jamin-7 posted...
gabrius posted...
Considering I made out like a bandit with free & cheap MSP combined with constant sales.... I would've probably bought less.

Would you even have room?? XD

You bring up a good point - my physical Xbox 360 collection is nearing critical mass as it is.

Make sure you don't stack them vertically. You could damage the one on the bottom.
June 2013: "The only way I will buy an Xbox One is if they release Halo 1 with original multiplayer" Guess I'm getting an X1.
#RestoreTheGreatPaywall

gabrius
2 years ago#17
Only if they're eco cases ;)
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If XBLA games had physical copies for the same price...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived