This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If XBLA games had physical copies for the same price...

#11gabriusPosted 6/20/2014 12:39:32 PM(edited)
Jamin-7 posted...
gabrius posted...
Considering I made out like a bandit with free & cheap MSP combined with constant sales.... I would've probably bought less.

Would you even have room?? XD

You bring up a good point - my physical Xbox 360 collection is nearing critical mass as it is.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#12scoobydoobydontPosted 6/20/2014 12:47:48 PM
No. In fact if we go all the way and say they were only released on disc and not digital as well, I'd buy less. If I'm at a store looking at a physical game I'm much more hesitant to spend than I am at home with a credit card.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#13VandorLee(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2014 12:54:13 PM
Random: Im sort of interested in the ages of people and their opinion.

For me, going to Toys r us when i was a little kid and seeing the long stretching glass case isles with literal walls of games was amazing. "OMG HOW DO I CHOOSE!?". I think it had a strong impact of physical copies of games.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#14gabriusPosted 6/20/2014 12:55:32 PM
VandorLee posted...
Random: Im sort of interested in the ages of people and their opinion.

For me, going to Toys r us when i was a little kid and seeing the long stretching glass case isles with literal walls of games was amazing. "OMG HOW DO I CHOOSE!?". I think it had a strong impact of physical copies of games.

I loved that feeling so much I replicated it in my own home ^_^
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#15Joey-ZazaPosted 6/20/2014 1:13:52 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
No. In fact if we go all the way and say they were only released on disc and not digital as well, I'd buy less. If I'm at a store looking at a physical game I'm much more hesitant to spend than I am at home with a credit card.

This. I was mostly joking about being hammered, but I hesitate all the time at stores. I'm in a store like k-mart or walmart once a month maybe, and I go on my xbox every day and see all these deals.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#16fiasco86Posted 6/20/2014 1:28:23 PM
gabrius posted...
Jamin-7 posted...
gabrius posted...
Considering I made out like a bandit with free & cheap MSP combined with constant sales.... I would've probably bought less.

Would you even have room?? XD

You bring up a good point - my physical Xbox 360 collection is nearing critical mass as it is.

Make sure you don't stack them vertically. You could damage the one on the bottom.
---
June 2013: "The only way I will buy an Xbox One is if they release Halo 1 with original multiplayer" Guess I'm getting an X1.
#RestoreTheGreatPaywall
#17gabriusPosted 6/20/2014 2:01:36 PM
Only if they're eco cases ;)
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius