This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

good xbox 360 rpg games or any single player games

#21HadisAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2014 5:29:39 PM
I just bought mass effect 3 bcuz it was the only one I could get but I've never played 1 or 2. Can anybody fill me in on the story and what all u missed out on?
#22NickDrakePosted 6/21/2014 6:47:36 PM
HadisAngel posted...
I just bought mass effect 3 bcuz it was the only one I could get but I've never played 1 or 2. Can anybody fill me in on the story and what all u missed out on?

There are summaries all over the internet that you can find rather easily. However, I STRONGLY encourage you to pick up the first two Mass Effects. They're both fantastic games and reading an online summary of their stories will do them zero justice.
---
Take a look at the Lawman beating up the wrong guy
Oh, man! Wonder if he'll ever know...
#23IAmCaptPlanetPosted 6/27/2014 4:14:31 AM
i would say

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (almost makes up for still not having Team Ico's 3rd game, almost)

Arcania Gothic 4 (never played 1-3 and everyone that has HATES 4, i think it's fun and reminds me of Witcher 2)

Lost Via Domus (based on the TV show, if you like the show it makes an interesting experience)

Alan Wake (great story and single player experience, not an RPG though)

Jurassic Park the Game (for if you like the Walking Dead style adventure games, and the JP movies)

also, i've heard Two Worlds 2 and Nier are great games (on my "get soon list")
---
THE POWER IS YOURS!
#24rvjgdPosted 6/27/2014 9:41:13 AM
Try eat lead, mad tracks or contrast.
---
Dinosaurs ate my cabbage
#25SubwooferKingPosted 6/27/2014 9:44:10 AM
Since you said single player games - fear 1, fear 2, fear files, spec ops the line, far cry 2, all mass effect games.
---
PS4-NaughtyyAssassin 360-KushAssassin2o6
http://bf4stats.com/ps4/NaughtyyASSASSIN
#26corex3dPosted 6/27/2014 9:44:57 AM
0ofreako0 posted...
mass effect is more shooter than rpg ok

mass effect 2 and 3 yes but mass effect 1 no