This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The godfather of the 360 board, sir bronze, has sad news: RROD for my console

#21Flamechamp2333(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2014 10:55:10 PM
you guys are just gonna love this, my console is FINE LOL

The power plug brick thingy wasn't plugged in all the way and I noticed it had a red light on the ground earlier today. I unplugged it and plugged it in fully then it went to a orange color on the brick and then I turned the console on and it had the normal yellow light.

Is that a common occurence, for it to have red rings/red power brick light when it isn't plugged in all the way? Why didn't you guys mention this? I could have thrown it out a couple weeks from now and would have thrown away a perfectly good 2008 elite console. I thought it was strange cuz I have had literally zero problems reading discs/playing games minus the bethesda/obsidian freezing game issues.

Woo hoo!
---
http://imgur.com/jRKwVCy
#22FFTHEWINNERPosted 6/28/2014 11:26:16 PM
well,congrats bronze lol. glad thta it is still alive! :)
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#23beautifuldreamsPosted 6/28/2014 11:29:11 PM
hurrah, long live Sir bronze
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#24orangeneePosted 6/29/2014 4:43:49 AM
God damn it. Ruined a perfectly nice Sunday.
---
If you can read this, well done. Not changing this sig until something happens whenever but not before never.
#25FocianPosted 6/29/2014 1:56:00 PM
gabrius posted...
The only people who care are happy this happened.... meaning you must be the third godfather. At least that'd explain why you are universally hated =P

This just won the entire damn topic! Haha!
---
GT/PSN: Focian
RIP Rik Mayall (7 March 1958 - 9 June 2014) "You're just a door, I'm Rik ****ing Mayall!!"
#26Super CreaturesPosted 6/29/2014 2:05:04 PM
Which probably means I took silver and bronze took, well, hmm, nope, not going to say it, especially since I think others made better posts.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#27Dragon NexusPosted 6/29/2014 3:18:46 PM
You know the console will charge when it's off, right?
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde