This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people buy games on day one then complain the game isnt worth $60?

#31LightbornePosted 7/7/2014 5:58:17 PM(edited)
Because people are seriously deprived of good games, so when the next decent to mediocre game comes out people go spend 60 bucks on it wanting something to fulfill that gaming experience. Now days pc is the way to go it seems to me gaming is starting to die.

Ps4 seems ok but there still not many games for that isn't a military game of some kind.
---
The most wasted of all days is a day without laughter.
#32AltiarLioPosted 7/7/2014 5:46:29 PM
Lightborne posted...
Because people are seriously deprived of good games, so when the next decent to mediocre game comes out people go spend 60 bucks on it wanting something to fulfill that gaming experience. Now days pc is the way to go it seems to me gaming is starting to die.

Ps4 seems ok but there still bot many games for that isn't a military game of some kind.

Yeah, nah.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#33LightbornePosted 7/7/2014 5:58:58 PM
AltiarLio posted...
Lightborne posted...

Ps4 seems ok but there still bot many games for that isn't a military game of some kind.

Yeah, nah.

Does your yeah, nah have a point or do you not have an argument?
---
#34LightbornePosted 7/7/2014 6:01:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#35Kurgan777Posted 7/7/2014 6:21:52 PM
Lightborne posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Lightborne posted...

Yeah, nah.

The "yeah, nah" means your claim is garbage. If you seriously think there's not enough good games out there you're insane, people have backlogs into the triple digits because there's so many good games out there from the last 7 years.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#36skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2014 7:28:45 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
Lightborne posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Lightborne posted...

Yeah, nah.

The "yeah, nah" means your claim is garbage. If you seriously think there's not enough good games out there you're insane, people have backlogs into the triple digits because there's so many good games out there from the last 7 years.

100% true story!
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#37ShamblerQPosted 7/7/2014 7:43:03 PM
People buy games on day 1 because they want the game. Then after they play it, and they happen not to like the game for whatever reason, it goes like this;

Bob: AWESOME, can't wait to play Bill gates vs Obama! Ima get it ASAP.

*Two hours later*

Bob: Hey Stan, don't get Bill gates vs Obama, it sucks and it's not worth 60$, more like 19$.

Stan: k
#38skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2014 8:41:30 PM
ShamblerQ posted...
People buy games on day 1 because they want the game. Then after they play it, and they happen not to like the game for whatever reason, it goes like this;

Bob: AWESOME, can't wait to play Bill gates vs Obama! Ima get it ASAP.

*Two hours later*

Bob: Hey Stan, don't get Bill gates vs Obama, it sucks and it's not worth 60$, more like 19$.

Stan: k

They repeat that with every new game that comes out.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#39NekoSlavePosted 7/7/2014 9:53:44 PM
shawnmck posted...
Some people just love to complain, and are never happy no-matter what.
If they were to buy a game @ $20 bucks, they would still complain about that.
If they were given the game for free, they would still complain and wonder why they weren't given some other game.

There is just no satisfying some people.
They live their lives as some sort of self-imposed victim.
Welcome to America.

---
An unexpected creeper came in and destroyed everything while you were trying to do something?
I can't think of a better introduction to Minecraft. -Holdemtime
#40LightbornePosted 7/7/2014 11:32:54 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
Lightborne posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Lightborne posted...

Yeah, nah.

I meant lately not the last 7 years of course that claim would be garbage calm down there before you make new assumptions.
---