This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

welp another game down :(

#1cory1225Posted 7/7/2014 9:47:55 PM
Just a fair warning Black ops 1 has been hacked now, invisible people, and some people with double health running around.
---
Currently playing : Watch_Dogs, Sniper Elite 3, and Battlefield 4.
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 7/7/2014 9:49:26 PM
This is why I don't like multiplayer. If the entire experience depends on others you're (well, me) gonna have a bad time.
---
My Watch Dogs Review:
gamefaqs.com/X360/673018-watch-dogs/reviews/review-158355
#3cory1225(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2014 9:50:45 PM
Well if Microsoft would step in and ban them then it wouldn't so bad.
---
#4DarkSymbiotePosted 7/7/2014 9:52:40 PM
cory1225 posted...
Well if Microsoft would step in and ban them then it wouldn't so bad.

Microsoft does ban them. But generally for newer ones. The older ones don't rake in as money.
---
My Watch Dogs Review:
gamefaqs.com/X360/673018-watch-dogs/reviews/review-158355
#5The_Hitman_UKPosted 7/7/2014 9:55:49 PM
Has this just happened right now? Because I've been playing the game the last few days and I've ran into 0 hackers.
---
John Kerry: "You just don't in the 21st century behave in 19th century fashion by invading another country on completely trumped up pre-text"
#6cory1225(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2014 9:59:54 PM
The_Hitman_UK posted...
Has this just happened right now? Because I've been playing the game the last few days and I've ran into 0 hackers.

Yeah the video is in my file share, also just ran into an invisible guy on modern warfare 3 right now hahahaha, anyway If you want I will show you the video
---
#7The_Hitman_UKPosted 7/7/2014 10:01:13 PM
cory1225 posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...

Yeah the video is in my file share, also just ran into an invisible guy on modern warfare 3 right now hahahaha, anyway If you want I will show you the video

When I wake up I'll pop it in and play a few matches to see.
---
John Kerry: "You just don't in the 21st century behave in 19th century fashion by invading another country on completely trumped up pre-text"
#8cory1225(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2014 10:05:57 PM
The_Hitman_UK posted...
cory1225 posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...
gt= oh blurrie

---
#9SkilzMCPosted 7/7/2014 10:06:04 PM
The_Hitman_UK posted...
cory1225 posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...

Invisible players are rampant in MW3. In the few hours I played last night I think I ran into about 8 different lobbies with invisible players. :(
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#10AltiarLioPosted 7/7/2014 10:06:57 PM
cory1225 posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...

Maybe its just poor connection?
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o