This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

welp another game down :(

#11cory1225(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2014 11:08:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12The_Hitman_UKPosted 7/7/2014 11:13:43 PM
SkilzMC posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...
cory1225 posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...
Has this just happened right now? Because I've been playing the game the last few days and I've ran into 0 hackers.

Yeah the video is in my file share, also just ran into an invisible guy on modern warfare 3 right now hahahaha, anyway If you want I will show you the video

When I wake up I'll pop it in and play a few matches to see.

Invisible players are rampant in MW3. In the few hours I played last night I think I ran into about 8 different lobbies with invisible players. :(

I haven't played MW3 in like 8 months but that sucks ass. WAW is hacked to hell no point even playing it.
---
John Kerry: "You just don't in the 21st century behave in 19th century fashion by invading another country on completely trumped up pre-text"
#13cory1225(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2014 11:17:07 PM
AltiarLio posted...
cory1225 posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...
Has this just happened right now? Because I've been playing the game the last few days and I've ran into 0 hackers.

Yeah the video is in my file share, also just ran into an invisible guy on modern warfare 3 right now hahahaha, anyway If you want I will show you the video

Maybe its just poor connection?

Nope check out the file share haha, after I die switch to brace and she puts an entire mag into an invisible guy then he knifes her
---
Currently playing : Watch_Dogs, Sniper Elite 3, and Battlefield 4.
#14VeryDarkSoulPosted 7/8/2014 12:29:33 AM
never seen a single cheater playing bad company 1 or 2, because those games run on actual servers. CoD is peer to peer bullcrap that is easy to hack.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#15MabusIncarnatePosted 7/8/2014 1:38:55 AM
VeryDarkSoul posted...
never seen a single cheater playing bad company 1 or 2, because those games run on actual servers. CoD is peer to peer bullcrap that is easy to hack.

This. With all the success and money made from COD games, you would think they would care enough to fix this by now as it's been going on all gen. People buy it regardless, so why fix it if it sells anyway?
#16SubwooferKingPosted 7/8/2014 1:46:10 AM
Yeah, waw is hacked. Sucks cuz I want the achievement for prestiging. But ill bear through it. And blops doesn't bother me as much, I am last prestige with all gold guns and it is pretty boring. My stats were erased too idk y but it pisses me off cuz I had a pretty solid 1.70 but now it's gone, and is crappy now that I recently tried it again.
---
PS4-NaughtyyAssassin 360-KushAssassin2o6
http://bf4stats.com/ps4/NaughtyyASSASSIN
#17crynryanPosted 7/8/2014 9:42:52 AM
MabusIncarnate posted...
VeryDarkSoul posted...

This. With all the success and money made from COD games, you would think they would care enough to fix this by now as it's been going on all gen. People buy it regardless, so why fix it if it sells anyway?

Ghosts supposedly runs on servers, although I can't say for sure if they do or not.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#18corex3dPosted 7/8/2014 9:46:31 AM
its surprising I never seen any consoles games hacked as bad as the CoD games could it be because of the old engine the keep using
#19smak52607Posted 7/8/2014 11:49:31 AM
I mainly play search and destroy and noticed this has been going on for months now. I downloaded all the dlc and haven't ran into a single one since. Its just people making GT's to mod on that don't have any DLC.

Also, why when I go into Team Tactical that everyone starts killing themselves right when the match starts?
#20crynryanPosted 7/9/2014 10:01:45 AM
corex3d posted...
its surprising I never seen any consoles games hacked as bad as the CoD games could it be because of the old engine the keep using

All the games are so similar that most of the mods probably work for every game. Also could be because they're so popular the actual modders (the people who create the mods) could get compensated quite nicely when they come out with stuff, so they have big incentives to doing it.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)