This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is the 2nd game in a series always the best game in a series?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why is the 2nd game in a series always the best game in a series?

User Info: Pibugo

Pibugo
2 years ago#81
BBBanks03 posted...
Uhh, dude.... take a look 2/3 posts above, I wasn't responding to you. Don't know where you even got that I was.

Oh, duh. I saw a few games I listed, so I thought you responded to me. My bad xd
I'll still use my post as a defence to the other person! Even though it probably doesn't make much sense...
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
2 years ago#82
Shihali posted...

Dragon Quest 2 -- The original Cave to Rhone is the hardest dungeon in any game Enix has ever made, with its only serious competition coming from 7th Saga.

i think 7th saga is waaaay worse than dw2. i usually grind to level 10 before attempting to beat romus (yeah, thats right, THE FIRST BOSS) so i can breeze through the dungeon. only to be stopped at the upcoming cave by overpowered zombies.

EFF THAT CHEESE.
GT: Titanic Toddler PSN: KRISHANKO
Most recently purchased game: Rez, ps2

User Info: kingwutugu

kingwutugu
2 years ago#83
marvel ultimate alliance 2, dumb down, best characters are dlc and if you didn't get..well.......
There is an "I" in "Win"! so get lost team!

User Info: andri_g

andri_g
2 years ago#84
HappyBull posted...
Prove me wrong!

Crackdown 2
Mafia II
Ms 'Splosion Man
Final Fantasy XIII-2

With respect to sequels being either better or worse than the original, I don't think that these games prove anything.

User Info: supermegablox

supermegablox
2 years ago#85
andri_g posted...
HappyBull posted...
Prove me wrong!

Crackdown 2
Mafia II
Ms 'Splosion Man
Final Fantasy XIII-2

With respect to sequels being either better or worse than the original, I don't think that these games prove anything.

id say crackdown 2 was much better. but like i said earlier, the 4th game in a series tends to be the best. persona 4, halo 4, metroid fusion, fallout new vegas call of duty 4
I am going to make myself insane, then!"-me
Vita>Wii U>3DS>PS2>Xbox 360>Xbox One>PS3>PS4

User Info: NekoSlave

NekoSlave
2 years ago#86
Dino Crisis.
An unexpected creeper came in and destroyed everything while you were trying to do something?
I can't think of a better introduction to Minecraft. -Holdemtime

User Info: GuideToTheDark

GuideToTheDark
2 years ago#87
supermegablox posted...
andri_g posted...
HappyBull posted...
Prove me wrong!

Crackdown 2
Mafia II
Ms 'Splosion Man
Final Fantasy XIII-2

id say crackdown 2 was much better. but like i said earlier, the 4th game in a series tends to be the best. persona 4, halo 4, metroid fusion, fallout new vegas call of duty 4

Halo 4's actually the 5th, not counting Halo Wars, and Fusion came out after Prime everywhere except for USA.
http://tinyurl.com/oydp9kw

User Info: davepesc

davepesc
2 years ago#88
When it works, the 2nd movie/game/album/etc. answers on the promise of the first given enough time and resources.

When it doesn't work, the 2nd is a cash grab based on the popularity of the original.
"**** you'll thats all you mofos know how to do iss pick on people cause there typeing **** this site" DarkAssAssIn051
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why is the 2nd game in a series always the best game in a series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived