This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is the 2nd game in a series always the best game in a series?

#81PibugoPosted 7/16/2014 1:32:09 PM
BBBanks03 posted...
Uhh, dude.... take a look 2/3 posts above, I wasn't responding to you. Don't know where you even got that I was.

Oh, duh. I saw a few games I listed, so I thought you responded to me. My bad xd
I'll still use my post as a defence to the other person! Even though it probably doesn't make much sense...
---
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther
#82dr_zombergPosted 7/16/2014 3:55:17 PM
Shihali posted...

Dragon Quest 2 -- The original Cave to Rhone is the hardest dungeon in any game Enix has ever made, with its only serious competition coming from 7th Saga.

i think 7th saga is waaaay worse than dw2. i usually grind to level 10 before attempting to beat romus (yeah, thats right, THE FIRST BOSS) so i can breeze through the dungeon. only to be stopped at the upcoming cave by overpowered zombies.

EFF THAT CHEESE.
---
GT: Titanic Toddler PSN: KRISHANKO
Most recently purchased game: Rez, ps2
#83kingwutuguPosted 7/16/2014 4:12:20 PM
marvel ultimate alliance 2, dumb down, best characters are dlc and if you didn't get..well.......
---
There is an "I" in "Win"! so get lost team!
#84andri_gPosted 7/18/2014 5:58:21 PM
HappyBull posted...
Prove me wrong!

Crackdown 2
Mafia II
Ms 'Splosion Man
Final Fantasy XIII-2

With respect to sequels being either better or worse than the original, I don't think that these games prove anything.
#85supermegabloxPosted 7/18/2014 11:37:45 PM
andri_g posted...
HappyBull posted...
Prove me wrong!

Crackdown 2
Mafia II
Ms 'Splosion Man
Final Fantasy XIII-2

With respect to sequels being either better or worse than the original, I don't think that these games prove anything.

id say crackdown 2 was much better. but like i said earlier, the 4th game in a series tends to be the best. persona 4, halo 4, metroid fusion, fallout new vegas call of duty 4
---
I am going to make myself insane, then!"-me
Vita>Wii U>3DS>PS2>Xbox 360>Xbox One>PS3>PS4
#86NekoSlavePosted 7/22/2014 4:36:00 PM
Dino Crisis.
---
An unexpected creeper came in and destroyed everything while you were trying to do something?
I can't think of a better introduction to Minecraft. -Holdemtime
#87GuideToTheDarkPosted 7/22/2014 4:43:10 PM
supermegablox posted...
andri_g posted...
HappyBull posted...
Prove me wrong!

Crackdown 2
Mafia II
Ms 'Splosion Man
Final Fantasy XIII-2

id say crackdown 2 was much better. but like i said earlier, the 4th game in a series tends to be the best. persona 4, halo 4, metroid fusion, fallout new vegas call of duty 4

Halo 4's actually the 5th, not counting Halo Wars, and Fusion came out after Prime everywhere except for USA.
---
http://tinyurl.com/oydp9kw
#88davepescPosted 7/22/2014 5:09:18 PM
When it works, the 2nd movie/game/album/etc. answers on the promise of the first given enough time and resources.

When it doesn't work, the 2nd is a cash grab based on the popularity of the original.
---
"**** you'll thats all you mofos know how to do iss pick on people cause there typeing **** this site" DarkAssAssIn051