This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about 1 year warranty...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Question about 1 year warranty...
2 years ago#1
I got a xbox 360 S console refurbished and was tired of it freezing in gameplay..and also at times the xbox 360 loading screen when u first turn it on. Now im wandering with my reciept & 1yr warranty if i return it..will they give me another refurb...or brand new... But also if it may be my game that has no scratchs or the console? I only own 1 game so can't test out if it's the game or not, plan on getting a new xbox one...so if any1 knows the process on the warranty setup please explain.. Thx : )
2 years ago#2
what game is it?
2 years ago#3
SoloConDolo posted...
Now im wandering with my reciept

Where are you wandering?
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
2 years ago#4
Diablo 3. Concerns me because how much effort and time put into my progress...um wondering typo...lol : )
2 years ago#5
SoloConDolo posted...
Diablo 3. Concerns me because how much effort and time put into my progress...um wondering typo...lol : )

save your save on the cloud then you'll always have it for put it on a usb
2 years ago#6
Good news xbox got replaced : ) and a free game under 10$ so i grabbed red dead redemption... Nice... Love those random promo deals...
2 years ago#7
^ They have a term for that, it's called phishing. And yes it's illegal.
A Mod/Admin replied on
7/3/2014 5:03:08 PM Insulting the moderation staff is also considered abuse of this form
2 years ago#8
No it ain't they sold me a faulty xbox it's not illegal... And replaced it because i had a warranty. Its called doing good business.
2 years ago#9
^ Well, that's fine, I'll let you slide this time. Just watch your ass, phishing is NOT acceptable here.
A Mod/Admin replied on
7/3/2014 5:03:08 PM Insulting the moderation staff is also considered abuse of this form
2 years ago#10
SoloConDolo posted...
No it ain't they sold me a faulty xbox it's not illegal... And replaced it because i had a warranty. Its called doing good business.

Sorry about our resident gorilla, he was reformed, but has apparently fallen off the wagon and climbed back on his roof.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Question about 1 year warranty...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived