This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there series in which you only love/like ONE game in it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Are there series in which you only love/like ONE game in it?

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
2 years ago#1
Off the top of my head...for me it's assassins creed 4, dead rising 3

----

and the opposite question --- a series you like all but ONE GAME FROM?

Bioshock Infinite comes to mind, loved all previous games, even system shock 2, but BI left me flat.
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: gamecube101

gamecube101
2 years ago#2
The only assassins creed I didn't enjoy was 3, and the only far cry game I have enjoyed was 3.

User Info: GuideToTheDark

GuideToTheDark
2 years ago#3
MGS3, though I haven't played Ground 0s yet.
http://tinyurl.com/oydp9kw

User Info: Xeroxicide

Xeroxicide
2 years ago#4
Bioshock. The first game was good, the second felt redundant and soulless, and Infinite was plagued with literary and mechanical issues on top of being incredibly boring.
I remember when GameFAQs was good.

User Info: SEA_

SEA_
2 years ago#5
Xeroxicide posted...
Bioshock. The first game was good, the second felt redundant and soulless, and Infinite was plagued with literary and mechanical issues on top of being incredibly boring.

yep

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
2 years ago#6
Xeroxicide posted...
literary

Literary issues?
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif

User Info: kg_twolves21

kg_twolves21
2 years ago#7
Sly Cooper...Love the first one but can't get into any of the others, I really don't like playing as any one other than sly lol

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
2 years ago#8
So far since no other games are out in these series yet:

Far Cry 3(though I do like what I see with Far Cry 4 so this will probably change)- played FC:instincts, and FC 2 but did not like them at all as the controlls felt off.

The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim- played Morrowind after KOTOR and found the walls of text stupid when a few voices were there, hated the poor and terrible graphics, and HATED that there was no sense of where I needed to go. Oblivion was better but still did not draw me in, the world seemed fake/kinda lifeless, the combat controls were ok but a little "off".

The only 2 game series I am a big fan of but hate one game from is easy:

Bioshock:Infinante since it was to fake, unrealistic, and "doctor who" time travel BS kind of storyline with rips in time and all that BS where BioShock 1 and 2 were believable stories grounded in reality which made them so good and have nightmare fuel.

Pokemon Ruby/Saphire/Emerald because they tried to reboot the series, alienated many old fans, and did not even try to have a connection to gen 1 or 2, for me and many others in my community this was the dark times for Pokemon until Gamefreak realized the grave mistake they made and put out remakes of gen 1 "Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen". In gen 4 they also added migration as they knew the screw up in gen 3 was a big reason most of the vets jumped ship and a wy to get past gen mons from your old games has been a main stay ever since. The old vets also came back either for the gen 1 remakes or gen 2 remakes and most have stayed ever since.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"

User Info: kingPax

kingPax
2 years ago#9
Grand Theft Auto... Liked 3, 100% Vice City and Put in at least 500 hours into San Andreas. I also play V regularly. But Grand Theft Auto IV has to be one of the most disappointing and boring open world games I have ever played. Total let down.

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
2 years ago#10
Agrees with offworlder about BI.

Do not like Jak II in the slightest.... But i like 1 and 3
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Are there series in which you only love/like ONE game in it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived