This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate my Purchases from the last week

#1WinnsockPosted 7/30/2014 5:57:42 PM
Since I own most triple A and highly-rated titles on Xbox 360, especially the ones that interest me, I've decided that now is the time to start purchasing the more niche, lesser-known, more poorly-reviewed and possibly budgety titles. A lot of these games are cheap now, and look to offer some fun factor, even if they are riddled with bugs and glitches, poor graphics, and odd design choices. However, some of them may be hidden gems. In the last week, I purchased:

Remember Me
Ninja Blade
Killer is Dead
Culdcept Saga
Alpha Protocol

In addition, my friend gave me Alan Wake because he said he'd never play it again, so I was pretty stoked about that. In total, I spent $35 and the games are all either new or used but in great condition.

One thing I was pretty bummed about was that I found Sacred 2 at the local Movie Trading Co., and I got excited and immediately grabbed it to buy. Unfortunately, once I looked at the box I realized how poorly-kept this title was. The artwork looked like it got dipped in a steaming-bowl of diarrhea, there was brown all over it. So I had to pass on it for now. I'll likely pick up a cleaner-looking copy off eBay in the near future.
---
GT: Winnsock
#2GorillaInHoagiePosted 7/30/2014 6:01:09 PM
Culdcept Saga can be a b**** to find. I grabbed a used copy last year.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#3theswatleaderPosted 7/30/2014 6:14:54 PM
Remember me is great. Recently beat it.
Alpha protocol is also a fun little rpg type game.
Ninja blade is an eh third person action game. The others i have not played
#4Winnsock(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 6:15:40 PM
GorillaInHoagie posted...

I was pretty stoked when I saw it at a used game store. The card/board game hybrid is intriguing.
---
GT: Winnsock
#5mystery323xPosted 7/30/2014 6:25:15 PM(edited)
Winnsock posted...
GorillaInHoagie posted...

I was pretty stoked when I saw it at a used game store. The card/board game hybrid is intriguing.

I heard from a friend the game was really hard or something, that has always steered me away from the game... one day maybe ill be lucky to find it cheap.