This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best RPG (IYO) on the 360??

#1Jack TorrancePosted 8/1/2014 4:02:35 PM
I'm thinking of picking one of these up in the coming days. Any suggestions?
---
Currently playing: Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, GTA V, New Super Mario Bros., Dracula X: Rondo of Blood, Metal Slug 3, SFIII Third Strike, Uncharted
#2Agent9Posted 8/1/2014 4:04:19 PM
I'm enjoying both Kingdoms of Amalur and Fallout 3.
---
"Oh c'mon Mr. Meathook. You're a big, strong, good-looking guy with a talking tattoo. You can swab my decks anytime." - Guybrush Threepwood
#3Axess68Posted 8/1/2014 4:06:14 PM(edited)
Skyrim or Oblivion. Nothing else even comes close.

Edit: Danny's not here Mr Torrance.
---
Axess2084 on PSN and Xbox Live. Gaming for almost 40 years now.
#4Jack Torrance(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 4:08:18 PM
Axess68 posted...
Skyrim or Oblivion. Nothing else even comes close.

Edit: Danny's not here Mr Torrance.

And for Skyrim, should I just get the bare bones version or the one that packs other quests and all that extra stuff? sorry, just been a while since I've picked any rpgs up.

and nice catch on the name ;)
---
Currently playing: Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, GTA V, New Super Mario Bros., Dracula X: Rondo of Blood, Metal Slug 3, SFIII Third Strike, Uncharted
#5WinternovaPosted 8/1/2014 4:12:10 PM
The Mass Effect Trilogy.
Alpha Protocol.
Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
Skyrim and Oblivion.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#6Axess68Posted 8/1/2014 4:16:43 PM
Oh definitely get the Legendary Edition for Skyrim. It's not very expensive anymore. Heck, the game guide itself is over 1000 pages. That makes for a HUGE game. The world lives and breathes. People have schedules, chores, etc. It isn't static like a lot of RPGs where the world just exists to your tastes alone. You're very much a visitor to THEIR world and there is a lot to get into. I think I've logged well over 1000 hours in Skyrim all told.
---
Axess2084 on PSN and Xbox Live. Gaming for almost 40 years now.
#7Spirited_RatPosted 8/1/2014 4:19:56 PM
Lost Odyssey
---
It annoys me when people say 'RPG games'.
RATLANK is back!
#8Jedi454Posted 8/1/2014 4:31:02 PM
Mass Effect 2
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#9Jedi454Posted 8/1/2014 4:32:43 PM
Axess68 posted...
Oh definitely get the Legendary Edition for Skyrim. It's not very expensive anymore. Heck, the game guide itself is over 1000 pages. That makes for a HUGE game. The world lives and breathes. People have schedules, chores, etc. It isn't static like a lot of RPGs where the world just exists to your tastes alone. You're very much a visitor to THEIR world and there is a lot to get into. I think I've logged well over 1000 hours in Skyrim all told.

What the hell are you talking about?
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#10lostweatPosted 8/1/2014 4:37:17 PM
Resonance of Fate.
---
"A threat for a threat leaves the whole world Terrified"