This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you fibd yourself playing your digital games over your physical games?

#1AltiarLioPosted 8/5/2014 1:48:53 PM
Getting up and grabbing the game case to put the game into your xbox is over rated.

I always feel too lazy and either just play the game in the disc tray or one I've downloaded.

What about you?
---
http://instagram.com/tyronelio# ; You'll Never Walk Alone.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
#2Flare7Posted 8/5/2014 1:52:49 PM
I'm actually the opposite. I always feel more inclined to play my physical games. There's just something satisfying to me about inserting a physical game whether it be cartridge or disc than just booting up the rom, so to speak.
---
Currently playing: King's Field: The Ancient City
#3SonJessePosted 8/5/2014 1:53:29 PM
Flare7 posted...
I'm actually the opposite. I always feel more inclined to play my physical games. There's just something satisfying to me about inserting a physical game whether it be cartridge or disc than just booting up the rom, so to speak.

Pretty much this, as much as I hate to admit it. Majority of my games are digital.
---
GT: Praxis JW
#4darkharePosted 8/5/2014 2:43:59 PM
im not so lazy that i cant get up and put a cd in the console..
---
[obnoxious period]
#5MrBathingApePosted 8/5/2014 2:50:36 PM
I'm with you TC. All my physical games are scattered around in various rooms. When I want to kick back and relax I bang on the Xbox and go through the downloaded games list first. Only if nothing there satisfies will I embark on a hunt through the house for something else.
---
I'll knock you out, I'll knock ya Dad out, I'll knock yer dog out.
#6Super CreaturesPosted 8/5/2014 3:07:19 PM
Yes, but only because my disc drive doesn't work and I have limited time to use my roommate's 360 between him and his gf playing or them or his kids watching something on it.

Of course, I only own four physical games, due to not being able to play them on my 360, and three of the four I have bought GoD copies of.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#7Jedi454Posted 8/5/2014 3:07:59 PM
I always have my TV and consoles turned off by the power after use anyway, so I have to get up regardless. Putting a disc in the machine isn't an effort for me.
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
#8Agent9Posted 8/5/2014 3:13:01 PM
Yeah, once I went digital it's hard going back to physical discs. Storing and maintaining all those discs and cases over the years were a nightmare.
---
"Oh c'mon Mr. Meathook. You're a big, strong, good-looking guy with a talking tattoo. You can swab my decks anytime." - Guybrush Threepwood
#9MabusIncarnatePosted 8/5/2014 4:09:32 PM
I own about 20 physical copies of games and close to 300 Arcade/On Demand games so I generally am playing digital games. Here recently i've been on a Forza 4 kick which is a disc copy but it's been in my console for a solid week.
#10WinternovaPosted 8/5/2014 4:19:46 PM
I am not going to publicly talk about whether or not I have ever fibd myself.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)