This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you fibd yourself playing your digital games over your physical games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you fibd yourself playing your digital games over your physical games?

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
2 years ago#1
Getting up and grabbing the game case to put the game into your xbox is over rated.

I always feel too lazy and either just play the game in the disc tray or one I've downloaded.

What about you?
http://instagram.com/tyronelio# ; You'll Never Walk Alone.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social

User Info: Flare7

Flare7
2 years ago#2
I'm actually the opposite. I always feel more inclined to play my physical games. There's just something satisfying to me about inserting a physical game whether it be cartridge or disc than just booting up the rom, so to speak.
Currently playing: King's Field: The Ancient City

User Info: SonJesse

SonJesse
2 years ago#3
Flare7 posted...
I'm actually the opposite. I always feel more inclined to play my physical games. There's just something satisfying to me about inserting a physical game whether it be cartridge or disc than just booting up the rom, so to speak.

Pretty much this, as much as I hate to admit it. Majority of my games are digital.
GT: Praxis JW

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
2 years ago#4
im not so lazy that i cant get up and put a cd in the console..
[obnoxious period]

User Info: MrBathingApe

MrBathingApe
2 years ago#5
I'm with you TC. All my physical games are scattered around in various rooms. When I want to kick back and relax I bang on the Xbox and go through the downloaded games list first. Only if nothing there satisfies will I embark on a hunt through the house for something else.
I'll knock you out, I'll knock ya Dad out, I'll knock yer dog out.

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
2 years ago#6
Yes, but only because my disc drive doesn't work and I have limited time to use my roommate's 360 between him and his gf playing or them or his kids watching something on it.

Of course, I only own four physical games, due to not being able to play them on my 360, and three of the four I have bought GoD copies of.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#7
I always have my TV and consoles turned off by the power after use anyway, so I have to get up regardless. Putting a disc in the machine isn't an effort for me.
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.

User Info: Agent9

Agent9
2 years ago#8
Yeah, once I went digital it's hard going back to physical discs. Storing and maintaining all those discs and cases over the years were a nightmare.
"Oh c'mon Mr. Meathook. You're a big, strong, good-looking guy with a talking tattoo. You can swab my decks anytime." - Guybrush Threepwood

User Info: MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate
2 years ago#9
I own about 20 physical copies of games and close to 300 Arcade/On Demand games so I generally am playing digital games. Here recently i've been on a Forza 4 kick which is a disc copy but it's been in my console for a solid week.

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
2 years ago#10
I am not going to publicly talk about whether or not I have ever fibd myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you fibd yourself playing your digital games over your physical games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived